Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Act 4 Foreshadowing?

f4b69um4ymrx.jpeg

Now before everyone gets on a conspiracy theory, and bashes one another, hear me out.

What if the idea behind. Re-Forging past Spotlights is to bring back the story of Spotlight to the era of where Act 3 ended, only to hint at Act 4 being announced. In the end of Mission 3.2 Optimus is speaking with Megatron and Megatron states that Shockwave has something in store for Autobots. Act 3 Chapter 4 Mission 6 (3.4.6) is the final mission where Shockwave is the final boss, he is also the “cover” image of Act 3 Chapter 4. According to the timeline, we should be seeing Act 4 Chapter 1 around January-February time frame.

Here’s to hoping that Kabam has some kind of “MCU” Story Line where we have to go back and forth and decipher “Easter eggs” for what’s to come to TransFormers Forged to Fight.

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Sure why not. Makes sense.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Pie in the sky. This strategy is driving away players and customer spend. Don't know any business that would do that.
  • thats cool but if kabam was willing to even hint at something like this instead of just announcing no new bots indefinitely i think this would be more likely
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    If I'm not mistaken this spotlight is from December 2017, shortly before Act 3 was released, so the dialogue may have just been foreshadowing Act 3 where Shockwave is prominent.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I wasn't here when this spotlight originally played out, can anyone tell me whether the epilogue dialogue was here?

And the ROTF Megatron one as well.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I believe the whole spotlight mission has the same dialog as the first time we had it.
  • February is coming up boys, we’ve been waiting to hear a hint of Act 4 coming out @Kabam Vydious
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    JKIN wrote: »
    I wasn't here when this spotlight originally played out, can anyone tell me whether the epilogue dialogue was here?

And the ROTF Megatron one as well.

It's the same dialogue...Don't get your hopes up.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited January 2019
    As I recall, Act 3 Chapter 4 was released AFTER the Megatron Special Mission first appeared in Dec. 2017.

The dialogue at the end of Act 3 suggests Shockwave gave the Forge of Solus Prime to someone unidentified. There has been nothing to suggest who the being was. Unlikely it was G1 Megatron.

Most of us hoped Act 4 would have been released by now. The story has a gaping hole. The Quintessons left abruptly. The Bayverse Megs was beaten and his forces scattered. G1 Megs had just been spotted, then disappeared, & his Decepticons were rallying.

I think Kabam has the outlines of an Act 4. Will we ever see it in the game or in a new game? Not sure.
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    With all the change of direction, do we know for sure there’s an Act 4?
  • tEa wrote: »
    With all the change of direction, do we know for sure there’s an Act 4?

Nobody knows if this game will stand tomorrow but yet here we are.
    It was mentioned a while ago that in the game files, Act 4 is rumored around this Jn-Feb time frame.
    @Sancheezy93 Clarification would be nice. Where’s @Kabam Waldo? 😂
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Even if we get act 4, it'll occupy players for about 48hrs, since everyone will buy energy refills and race to be the first player to post "Act 5 please" as a badge of honour.
    Shame they didn’t coincide Act 4 with Level Cap raise.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Act 4? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Not happening any time soon, maybe 2020 if the game is still around