Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ultra Magnus Problems

So... I have a bot that always seems to avoid my crystal spins: Ultra Magnus.

Is this a bug, or do you all have this problem?

I think I heard somewhere that he was I.O.S. exclusive, but I PLAY on I.O.S..

This is surprisingly triggering, and I really want him now even though he sucks.

Comments

• TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    We all have that problem with acquiring "that one missing bot"... you say Ultra Magnus, I say 4* G1 Optimus Prime. (FTR, I have iOS, I have a duped 4* Ultra Magnus, ... and let's just say I am not a fan of his.)

Keep spinning those crystals and trying. But be aware that your best hope is, with the upcoming Bot Chips months, probably Ultra Magnus will be available to get without spinning crystals at some point.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You mean you don't have him in any rarity, or it's just the 4* version which keeps eluding?
    For me it's the 4* Ramjet.
  • Ultra Magnus isn't I.O.S exclusive because I have him and I'm on iPhone 7
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Timfranco wrote: »
    Ultra Magnus isn't I.O.S exclusive because I have him and I'm on iPhone 7
    iOS IS on IPhone 7
  • @Sycko5 oh yeah my bad I don't know my phones my mistake
  • The only bot i can’t get is gs megatron
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    For me I need the 4* G1 Bee he’s the last 4* I need for the 4* set 😊
    Probably no chance for him to go in the store but I’ll hope for him anyway 😊
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited January 2019
    Magnus is the bot that won't leave me alone lol.
  • It's a conspiracy, we all have that elusive bot. You'll get it eventually, it's the RNG malfunctioning.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    G1 prime's the elusive bot for me, then again I've gotten him from a goldwheels at one point. Also before this event I'd say primal too
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Supposed to be random, but it seems like some people get stuck pulling the same bots & not others. Took me forever to get 4* Hot Rod, but now I get him all the time. It comes & goes
  • The bot I can never find is G1 Bumblebee.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    Just to clarify, I mean I don't have him in ANY rarity.

He appears in the crystal spins, but I never get him.
  • Android user here. Open/acquire hundreds of 4 star bots, get even Both Bumblebees dupe. Get all 4* characters.
    BUT NEVER EVER get Bonecrusher. But don't want him anyway. I can assure/admit that this does not RNG.
    The bot I can never find is G1 Bumblebee.

Scout Bumblebee is a bot that was only available during Bee's Gauntlet and this Christmas. I don't have him, and a lot of others don't as well.

This is normal, you don't have to worry.

For those of you whom have him, congratulations!
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Prowl dup for me. He was one of my first 4*s but just cant dup him for the life of me lol
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    I waited and waited and waited. It took me until after 5 stars came out to finally get my 4* Barricade. I actually got a 5* Barricade before the 4*! He was the final bot to join my roster that wasn't provided through chips.
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Still can’t get a 4* mix.. is that a bad thing?

I’m still trying to get a 4* Mixmaster in addition to my quest to get a 4* Optimus... but all I got yesterday was this instead...

nz5qn9706ii3.png

• The only bots I need are the warrior sharkticon because I was stupid and forged him
    Scorpnork
    And g1 bumblebee
    Technobot wrote: »
    We all have that problem with acquiring "that one missing bot"... you say Ultra Magnus, I say 4* G1 Optimus Prime. (FTR, I have iOS, I have a duped 4* Ultra Magnus, ... and let's just say I am not a fan of his.)

Keep spinning those crystals and trying. But be aware that your best hope is, with the upcoming Bot Chips months, probably Ultra Magnus will be available to get without spinning crystals at some point.

... and just to prove my point of keep spinning those crystals & trying, look what I just pulled... FINALLY!

1ye4uq6j76pm.png

I know everyone is talking about missing one 4*, but I cant find him in ANY rarity.

This has gone beyond RNG.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    For me, it was Ratchet. Took me until about a month ago to pull him, and I've been here since preorder.
    My son pulled a 3* UM on his very first day in game. Turd.
  • I finally get 4* Bonecrusher and also dupe him within this week! haha
    This thread works like magic. I think Kabam team forgot to key a line.
    Still no Magnus.

IN ANY RARITY.
    JKIN wrote: »
    Still no Magnus.

IN ANY RARITY.

Today is your lucky day!!! He's available for purchase.
    edited February 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »
    Still no Magnus.

IN ANY RARITY.

Today is your lucky day!!! He's available for purchase.

Im not paying money. I just have to be patient and wait for him to come out on Shop.
    edited February 2019
    I've noticed UMs buffs are not stacking during sp3s from opponents. This doesn't seem right.
  • I hear ya, OP... I'm missing only two bots from my 4* roster: Ratchet and UM.
    UM is my first duped 5* , too, but still never got a single 4* version, so it's almost feeling like the game is deliberately mocking me at this point.