Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is OP REALLY that good?

I really don’t get what all the hype about Optimus Prime is about (G Prime). Can someone please explain to me?

Is OP REALLY that good? 27 votes

YES, he’s good
77%
asparagusbAtm4nrOcks12Mufc14Hbomb76CONTRAMr_WonderfulOprime3rdVavatronChrome2279Bntyhntr3232_Red_EyesUrAverageMalakaIssy543OptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiEliteDragonFunkie_YoyoKittenmac10smg_ToaOfGreenHyperticonss 21 votes
NO, he sucks
7%
FlrsbwDaveJL 2 votes
ROLL OUT!
14%
Joker69Sycko5BaRdYaAmNJKIN 4 votes

Comments

• YES, he’s good
    He is the best melee bot, unless your style is all about range attacks else you won't appreciate his damage and breach.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I don't know if I'd say he's the best, but he is a very strong melee bot. And very straightforward to battle with.

I think his Breech is overrated. It relies on armor break and his armor break results from SP1 & 2 don't really last long enough to bleed a lot. SP3 is permanent, but it is often a finishing move.

He's strong without the Breech anyway....
  • YES, he’s good
    Rework wrote: »
    I don't know if I'd say he's the best, but he is a very strong melee bot. And very straightforward to battle with.

I think his Breech is overrated. It relies on armor break and his armor break results from SP1 & 2 don't really last long enough to bleed a lot. SP3 is permanent, but it is often a finishing move.

He's strong without the Breech anyway....

I wouldn’t say his breach is overrated. It does INSANELY high damage when you get to about sig 30+.
  • YES, he’s good
    JKIN wrote: »
    I really don’t get what all the hype about Optimus Prime is about (G Prime). Can someone please explain to me?

Obvious. His armor is excellent. Of course, some bots outnumber him. But for its class is an excellent bot next to several others.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    YES, he’s good
    Hes amazing, lasts a long time in fights
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    NO, he sucks
    just to stop people wondering
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    It’s pretty obvious, he has one of the highest damage outputs in the game combined with a healing synergy. He also gains an armor buff when you block, what more could you ask for?
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Yeah, I am pretty awesome😛
  • YES, he’s good
    DaveJL wrote: »
    just to stop people wondering

We obviously know OP is really good
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I agree @JKIN I don’t really get all the hype over him either. There’s that healing synergy he gets from Ratchet but I don’t like using Ratchet either. I think tactician is the worst bot class generally.

Though I must say, his SP2 is quite satisfying.