Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Og Prime?

Well as my first thread here, will definitely be about my favorite bot and most of the community here.
I wonder if 5* og prime will be in the store any time soon for the upcoming months?!
Kabam please be fair!!!

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    That's very optimistic of you to think there will even be a store in the upcoming months lol.

That said, yes, I'm sure he'll make an appearance. The real question though is how long will you be able to play him for once you get him.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Synthwave wrote: »
    That's very optimistic of you to think there will even be a store in the upcoming months lol.

That said, yes, I'm sure he'll make an appearance. The real question though is how long will you be able to play him for once you get him.

Can’t say, but what I know when he’ll be obtainable he’ll be ready to roll.
    v7ctnc9chv5c.png

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    NidRob wrote: »

v7ctnc9chv5c.png

Megatron is much better imo but gs prime is still solid
    Couldn’t pull Og megs either, so I gave up.
    Both are the best tacticians in the game @Kitten
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

v7ctnc9chv5c.png

Wow 😮 Congrats you’ll get G1 Prime and max him out for sure
    It says in the announcement all 5* will cycle through the store
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Jazz444 wrote: »

v7ctnc9chv5c.png

I will go count how many bots are in the game to see how long this will last.

Be right back.
    JKIN wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

v7ctnc9chv5c.png

I will go count how many bots are in the game to see how long this will last.

Be right back.

Ok I’m just hoping that announcement was correct about all bots cycling through the store
    @Kabam Miike ‘s announcement said,
    Previously released bots including the unreleased 5*s so this must be all of them
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And they can start anew from MM/Blud/Jazz with 6*s.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    No need ever for 6* with rate of game content.
  • Hrock wrote: »
    No need ever for 6* with rate of game content.

If you compare the timeline from when MCOC first started, TF is about the same time frame for content and 5*’s. Honestly, 6*’s would be coming around the time TF 3rd anniversary hits so it would not be a surprise if the game hangs on that long for it to happen.
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike ‘s announcement said,
    Previously released bots including the unreleased 5*s so this must be all of them

You still have Blaster, WindBae and RamJet to appear in the Raid Store. Those guys were available in the Featured 5* Crystal for $99.99 with IronHide and Ratchet as Rare chances.
    You forgot the legend also “Hound” 😂 @Sancheezy93
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    And sideswipe