Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Brawler Rank-up

JKINJKIN Posts: 514
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I have the resources.

Brawler Rank-up 20 votes

Rank up Grimlock (undupped) to Rank 3
25%
GochaBROPeasEliteDragonKittenJKIN 5 votes
Rank up MV1 (dupped) to Rank 2 and then Rank 3
75%
TsunamiJoker69FlavinDrShotgunDaveJLTracked_SignalJazz444BlackRazakScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Zero117V916trotter39mac10smg_ToaOfGreenHyperticonss 15 votes

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    He’ll be duped soon so it’s alright
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Kitten wrote: »
    He’ll be duped soon so it’s alright

That's what I was thinking
  • Rank up MV1 (dupped) to Rank 2 and then Rank 3
    You obviously know a mv1 is better, least an unduped Grimlock. But do mv1, he is indeed worth it
    edited January 2019
    You obviously know a mv1 is better, least an unduped Grimlock. But do mv1, he is indeed worth it

But a Grimlock dupe so so much better, and I will probably get it soon, worst-case-scenario when he comes out as a 4* in the shop.

I mean, there are freaking 4* awakening programs for completing 16 monthly objectives. It should be easy.
    I am only, like, 5 objectives away, all I have to do is rank up some 3* bots and then some 4*s.

And I would be able to save some T2 Class Sparks and Alphas, and wait for February and rank up the 4* Grindor I just got 30 mins ago to Rank 2 or maybe even 3.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    oh ok, I thought this was 5*.

I would have chosen Grimlock otherwise
    JKIN wrote: »

But a Grimlock dupe so so much better, and I will probably get it soon, worst-case-scenario when he comes out as a 4* in the shop.

I mean, there are freaking 4* awakening programs for completing 16 monthly objectives. It should be easy.
    I am only, like, 5 objectives away, all I have to do is rank up some 3* bots and then some 4*s.

And I would be able to save some T2 Class Sparks and Alphas, and wait for February and rank up the 4* Grindor I just got 30 mins ago to Rank 2 or maybe even 3.

Okay. But if he were to NOT dupe grim for a long time or even at all it wouldn't be worth it
    Im going to rank up Grimlock, guys, because Im confident Ill get him dupped soon.
    Im going to rank up Grimlock, guys, because Im confident Ill get him dupped soon.

Big mistake. But go for it I guess
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’d say go with MV1 Optimus he’s the only one duplicated
    Do Grimlock later when he’s duplicated
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

Good luck hopefully you’ll get an awakening program for him he needs it because a Grimlock not duplicated can’t help you in raids