Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best synergies in the game?

So I probably know the answer, but I'll ask it this way...so OTHER than the beast synergy, what's the absolute hands down best synergy in the game for you?

Comments

• Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    OG+ Ratchet. Swordmasters is also pretty good.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Bit confused in Og-Ratchet and Swordmaster , i use them both in my main squad so guess both are best for me.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I personally think og prime and ratchet synergy is better than beast wars.

Beast wars requires you to get hit with a dot or be fighting bonecrusher or rhinox. Where healing 10% of your health can apply to any damage taken (even damage taken when blocking) making it more versatile. The only drawback being the luck factor.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Kenny wrote: »

Beast wars requires you to get hit with a dot or be fighting bonecrusher or rhinox. Where healing 10% of your health can apply to any damage taken (even damage taken when blocking) making it more versatile. The only drawback being the luck factor.

Also you can double up the healing amount by just putting another ratchet in your squad.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Starscream + OG Megatron is really powerful for OG Megatron.

Beast Ancestry for Tantrum is really good if you use Waspinator or Rhinox.

Grindor and Barricade is pretty good, especially if Grindor is duped. Works well for them both.

Jetfire and Starscream is good for Jetfire with the stun on parry chance.

Shockwave has loads - Jetfire he can heal, Soundwave extends the shock duration doing more DoT and power drain which is really useful and his +25% outgoing to Techs against Demo is good.

I really like Megatronus and Megatron with the increased powergain vs Autobots.

Hound with Drift and/or MV1 for the healing is really good. He also has good synergy with Mix for debuff duration and Mirage and Arcee for that crit chance.

Hotrod and Mirage is pretty good for the extra crit damage.

Galvatron and Cyclonus with the extra crit damage for Decepticons is also really good, closely followed by

OG Mega and Soundwave for the attack bonus ve Autobots.

I use them all. In fact, I don't use Beast synergy, don't use OG Prime for anything other than to pair up with Jazz for the attack bonus on dodging specials. Don't use swordmasters and don't use shieldmasters. I like the smaller ones.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So I probably know the answer, but I'll ask it this way...so OTHER than the beast synergy, what's the absolute hands down best synergy in the game for you?

Beast ancestor synergy is highly underrated.

Heralds of Unicron is also very good.

Enforcers synergy is incredible as well.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    edited January 2019
    Look at the tacts. They all have really good synergies.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

We need a poll.
  • Heralds of Unicron and The Fallen synergy work pretty well for me.
  • Kenny wrote: »

No it doesn't, You get the 25% attack buff on heavy attacks, this is quite high amount . DoT purification has no additional benefits, other than it forgives your mistakes of getting and be inflcted with Dot, or hit shock blocks.
  • Other than Beasts, I prefer Swordmasters and Sheildmasters ,Attacks bonuses works Good too.
    And I'll be more than pleasured to pair tantrum with wasp and rhino.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    My favorite:Beast pure, Swordmasters, Medical Chief.
  • DenisDenis Posts: 18
    5o5qd2n1ac4r.png
    Here is a good composition)) variety
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    One more plus for the Beasts is that after Primal, you can mix any other classes you need for a mission and still get the synergy. That's a big help when using it for daily missions and raids where you know your opponent mix.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Best synergy by far:

- $100s + grinding + no complaining

(for Kabam devs)
  • LeadblastLeadblast Posts: 8
    edited January 2019
    These days, it's probably Jazz + Bludgeon lol.

I tried Jazz + G1 Optimus and I was disappointed with it because Jazz has to evade all attacks in a combo for him to gain anything off the synergy, which is pretty hard to do, for me at least.
    So I am now aiming for something simple yet effective like Jazz + Ratchet (increased armor) or the aforementioned Jazz + Bludgeon pair (increased attack rate). This is by no means the best one there is but one that I've seen a lot these days and definitely the one I'm going for.

if I remember correctly I think the Sharkticons have synergy with themselves and there is one Shark per class, but I don't recall what the bonuses are, much less if they're good as a team or not.
    Leadblast wrote: »
    These days, it's probably Jazz + Bludgeon lol.

I tried Jazz + G1 Optimus and I was disappointed with it because Jazz has to evade all attacks in a combo for him to gain anything off the synergy, which is pretty hard to do, for me at least.
    So I am now aiming for something simple yet effective like Jazz + Ratchet (increased armor) or the aforementioned Jazz + Bludgeon pair (increased attack rate). This is by no means the best one there is but one that I've seen a lot these days and definitely the one I'm going for.

if I remember correctly I think the Sharkticons have synergy with themselves and there is one Shark per class, but I don't recall what the bonuses are, much less if they're good as a team or not.

Sharks have really good synergy with each other but they are weak to begin with, so it doesn't make much difference. I would say only the Tech shark has any use, the tact and warrior shark can do good damage and the scout shark is slightly above average. Demo and Brawler are awful
  • So the Sharks are individually fairly weak on their own? oh that's a bummer, I had recently gotten Brawler and Tech Sharks. 2 stars though, but was looking forward to have them in stronger tiers. Bummer
    Leadblast wrote: »
    So the Sharks are individually fairly weak on their own? oh that's a bummer, I had recently gotten Brawler and Tech Sharks. 2 stars though, but was looking forward to have them in stronger tiers. Bummer

the 4* sharks are arena fodder and the lower tiers are forge fodder. If you don't play arena then the 4* are forge fodder too
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Shockwave x megatron