Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Do you feel let down so far by the “revamped” monthly achievements & Arenas

2»

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited January 2019
    Yes, I do feel let down & wish they would make more Bot Chips available to earn.
    ktomov wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I can now make 1 million a month I can’t make 3 million help!!!
    We need all bot chip modes tripled!!!

Mate, is not about what I can do and what I can't do. It's about changed milestones and lost rewards in the process. I'm not whining because I can't hit a certain milestone. I'm just expressing my opinion of what is possible and what's not in the game in its current state. Surely you'll agree that a "rare" away mission that gives 4900 shards, doing nothing for 3 hours is better than fighting 4 hours to get the same amount. Yes?

Also there are certain bots that without their signature abilities are simply nothing, but with sig, they're game changer. Can you grind 2 400 000 shards in a month?

At this point I'm saving all my shards for next month and will be doing this till the bot I want is in there. And will probably do it for the next month also. Will get the needed for the bot I want, but in the meantime I could very well just open the game once a day and just get the calendar rewards and do 3 raids.

Arena is what my progress is bound to and this kind of arena rewards are simply a spit in the grinder's face.

Think about it in terms of dollars and cents. Kabam doesn't make money off arena grinders. They do make money off people buying Grims and popping whale crystals in hopes of getting the monthly 5*s.

Don't forget all those good people who buy Hasbro merchandise, go see the Bumblebee film and watch in game adverts tho
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited January 2019
    Yes, I do feel let down & wish they would make more Bot Chips available to earn.
    Think about it in terms of dollars and cents. Kabam doesn't make money off arena grinders. They do make money off people buying Grims and popping whale crystals in hopes of getting the monthly 5*s.

I'm thinking this way and to be fair, Kabam are doing own-goal after own-goa. For instance that last all bots crystal. The first one contained 3-5* crystals. The second - didn't. Bought it and out of 40 crystals I haven't dig a single 4*. After that we had 8 3-5* offer - judging by their random bot giveaway generator I haven't even spend a minute to think about spending 50 euro, because out of 45+ bumblebee 3-5 crystals I've got just one 4*.

Now on the energon bundles - who in their right mind will spend over 6000 euros, just to get all the milestones? I know that there are whales, but I doubt even they are stupid enough to spend that kind of money every month. Freemium games are meant to get funds from micro transactions, not the yearly budget of 4 people's family in eastern europe.

With all those overpriced offers, Kabam are really kicking themselves in their reproductive organs. What would you prefer 100 000 people spending 10$ a month or 1000 people spending 1000? The first type will do it every month, the second, well with that kind of content and development, once is enough, no?
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'm only able to get the 27 objectives, if I want the 29th milestone I'll need to buy at least 1 5* and rank them up which I can't really afford to
  • Options
    tEatEa Posts: 65
    I feel having 3 5*s available to purchase is a good start to replacing the loss of new BOTM, but pointless if they’re set out of reach
  • Options
    bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    This game is dying as we have already lost a few of our alliance team members as they decide to leave the game
  • Options
    Give us a 5* S100 gold shark event. Give us SOMETHING new!

How hard would that be to do???
  • Options
    LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Sorry, the game isn’t dying! It’s already dead! RIP, FTF