Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Movement issues

Is there anyone else having issues with movement? In high end fights i.e. arenas, AMs especially and raids my bot does not respond to movement on my screen. I have even watched the game play for me on AMs. This is getting tiresome. Reinstalled the game, turned off wifi, don't know what to do. Are these guys neglecting this game that much now. Really close to uninstalling the game PERMANENTLY

Comments

• Yep it's an issue, taking hits.
  • It's a **** in the ams
  • TookersTookers Posts: 28
    Its how Kabam gets you to spend! Its has always been an issue for me going back to my early days of mcoc! Thats why i gave up in that game! Id rather not be pissed off in real life over a stupid game that will never get fixed! Kabam how much money have i given you turds since mcoc came out and now including ftf! Fix your crap! Its exact same issues as mcoc! AM fights and raids! I already smashed one phone screen cuase of your crappy game play in am’s
  • So its not just tftf. MCOC is just as bad. Time to ban Kabam from my phone altogether it seems
  • TookersTookers Posts: 28
    Lagging imo is built in the game to make u spend! Otherwise where would they make money! Other than crystals!
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    What device?

And please dont get me started on “all devices are bad”. A lot of then work, including the four devices I play TFTF on.
  • Note 9 haven't had problems until this new update. Haven't tried it on my tablet
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes I have a brand new Oppo phone and recently movement have been terribly bugged. Bots just do their own thing. Several times I've checked to see if I was on auto play by accident.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    There are times* when the Ai is down to 2%, i hit SP2 following a combo, then NOTHING.
    Megatronus loves this, and casually murders me with his SP3.
    Lovely.

(*Always on a 2-3GB device. Never on 4GB RAM, >2GHz phone, TBH)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    That’s because Megatronus activates his relic of FU.
  • The movement issue seems to be more noticeable on my tablet with 1.5GB RAM and less noticeable on my phone with 4GB RAM.

It seems only after pausing the game and resuming, it responds again; seems to work for me. YMMV.