Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Line App - 411 Infobot

Hello all,

Dogzilla52 and Armes6 would like to introduce you to our 411 Bot available on the Line App, which is much like the InfoBot for MCoC.

While there is limited information at this time due to the game only being in a beta stage we and our team are working hard to bring you the most current information and help as soon as possible!

Whether you are familiar with Line or not, adding the Bot and using it is fairly simple. You can search and add the 411 Bot under the search username option by typing in @ufl7993w. Once you friend the Bot, there will then be a greeting message that appears and from there it will give you directions on how to use it!

Comments

• Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Update - the TFTF 411 Bot Line ID is now @tftf411bot
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Small presentation and summary for users not on LINE app

https://spark.adobe.com/page/2vClK89JJHGVk/

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    411 Bot updated with new information. Including who is in the game, the cost to rank and level bots, Alliance Mission and more.....
  • Awesome
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    awesome stuff. many thanks!
  • Please add an iCal or Google calendar for monthly events in addition to the image. If the image is taken from a shareable calendar... please give scrubs like me viewing rights.

I posted this in a general chat too... then I realized this was the proper place to make such a request.

Thanks for all you do.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    Hi. The image is photoshop generated and not part of an actual calendar so it cannot be shared as one. But it is currently shared in the 411 bot in line and can be accessed at all times under the commands: 'Calendar' and 'Alliance Events' .
    Giggleloop wrote: »
    Please add an iCal or Google calendar for monthly events in addition to the image. If the image is taken from a shareable calendar... please give scrubs like me viewing rights.

I posted this in a general chat too... then I realized this was the proper place to make such a request.

Thanks for all you do.

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    FYI Bump
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Whatt a wonderful idea