Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What about S-1000

If we can't get any new Bots due to licensing issues, why not release S-1000 in the mean time?

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    He's classless though? Also completely forgot about him until I got ambushed me in master
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    They could give him a class in game a la sentinel in mcoc. Make him a demo.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    A permanent daily 3* S-1000 in the raid store will be very welcomed forged food.
  • Tyberious wrote: »
    A classless Sharkticon Bot wouldn't break the game since his combat values would be well below average. He could be good at everything, but lack being best at anything.
    I think maybe half dozen people in here, or so, have described Sideswipe in those words!

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    A permanent daily 3* S-1000 in the raid store will be very welcomed forged food.

But you may not get the class bonus when forging. Well, I guess they could make it so he gives the bonus to all classes....
  • I keep saying the same thing. How hard would it be for them to even launch a 5* shark event?
  • S-1000 is actually in the Reforged Spotlight, although he doesn’t go by S-1000 anymore, just “Sharkticon” But remains to be the goldish color.
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    He's classless though? Also completely forgot about him until I got ambushed me in master

Since he is classless, he will never have an advantage or disadvantage in fights. He won’t break anything but people’s bank accounts
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited January 2019
    I would've figured Megatronus would be a classless bot. Wouldn't think he'd have any disadvantages.
    S-1000 is actually in the Reforged Spotlight, although he doesn’t go by S-1000 anymore, just “Sharkticon” But remains to be the goldish color.

I think that was the golden Sharkticon or something. Classless, but had the same specials as the scout one. And then the s1000 was the golden one with replicate ability....

...I think.
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    I’ve come across both. Gold 🦈 while exploring & then S1000 as a boss. Never seen them in reverse roles
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    edited January 2019
    I’ve even seen a Blue 🦈 & Metallic 🦈 w/o a class, but think they were just display errors.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Classless, but had the same specials as the scout one.

Haha, I just had to laugh at myself and the way I wrote it. Sounds like I was saying it was a rude Sharkticon or something.
  • crzbzkh8s2ci.jpeg

I finally got all Sharkticons at 4*. Would seriously love the S-1000 to add to my collection 🦈
  • crzbzkh8s2ci.jpeg

I finally got all Sharkticons at 4*. Would seriously love the S-1000 to add to my collection 🦈

6 classes.. kinda missing Tech Shark bud.

• 6 classes.. kinda missing Tech Shark bud.

st2ivono1j2b.jpeg
    👌🏾
    My bad I just couldn’t get him in