Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

It's time for our HINT!!

2»

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wow, the same juveniles are spoiling another thread. Need next hint/riddle; no tomatoes this time.

I loved the Tomato hint...it was a really tough one and I was certain I guessed it right. The right hint SHOULD take 2 week to solve. It shouldn't be easy. The Hint Miike gave us was crazy obscure and a great hint.
  • I hope next Bot is Warpath..
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I hope next Bot is Warpath..

I’m going to have to flag this post out of principle.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I hope next Bot is Warpath..

I’m going to have to flag this post out of principle.

Lol, I was being sarcastic. It was announced that Kabam does not have any new Bots planned to come out. So I don’t see why people still ask about Bot hints, rather ask about Content hints.
    Lol, I was being sarcastic. It was announced that Kabam does not have any new Bots planned to come out. So I don’t see why people still ask about Bot hints, rather ask about Content hints.

Haha yeah. I was just joking in my post since yours. Brought back memories of all the posts made by that other guy. Yeah, him.

Anyways, if there are any hints being given out, I’d like to have an inkling on who the next three featured bots will be.
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Haha yeah. I was just joking in my post since yours. Brought back memories of all the posts made by that other guy. Yeah, him.

Anyways, if there are any hints being given out, I’d like to have an inkling on who the next three featured bots will be.

I want to say it’s RamJet, WindBae and Blaster.
    Those guys were available in the $99.99 Featured 5* Crystal when IronHide and Ratchet were in it.
  • Silent_AssassinSilent_Assassin Posts: 134
    edited January 2019
    The next bot is definitely going to be cybertron
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    Please close this thread @Kabam Miike There are no new bots coming to this game for at least the next 6 months.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    We can still get hints for next month's new old bots. :#
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited January 2019
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

The scout couple ❤️ and conehead are gonna show up next. Just my guess.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Blaster Windblade and squidward?
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Slayer wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

The scout couple ❤️ and conehead are gonna show up next. Just my guess.

The conehead most definitely could be one. I'm guessing the other two will be a tech and tactician though, to round out the classes they didn't have this month.
  • tEatEa Posts: 65
    Kitten wrote: »

Squidward?
    tEa wrote: »

Squidward?

Patrick
  • tEa wrote: »

Squidward?

Get lost Squidward!
  • Hey Commanders! Since this thread became volatile and is once again going off the rails, I'm going to be closing it down. Remember to keep discussions civil and constructive.
This discussion has been closed.