Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Surprisingly Shocked

SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
edited January 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey Everyone,
I was doing Master 3.1 Shockwave mission and experienced this weirdest glitch of all . I was on unblockable sp2 path then all of a sudden a mixmaster who should be having the same mod , was having range shock mod which surprised me and i lost a bot because I wasn't using the squad for range shock lane. The following screenshots can prove that the range shock was in another lane with bots having 11k Pi
While my lane was of 8-9k Pi.
xeduyp9wm0mu.jpg
3triu0izii7d.jpg
p9l2ohge4xck.jpg
74h0mptiaphz.jpg
lb18yqjwsibh.jpg

There was a galvatron with 11k Pi with range shock along with that Cyclonus with unblockable sp2 mod.

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    So @Kabam Miike i need your reply on this.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It's the same for everyone. Mixmaster has ranged shock on every map. Not just a glitch for you. I think it's because the path next to it is short one bot on the same node, so Mixmaster got both mods
    Manthro wrote: »
    It's the same for everyone. Mixmaster has ranged shock on every map. Not just a glitch for you. I think it's because the path next to it is short one bot on the same node, so Mixmaster got both mods

Both mods? I dont get it . I didn't face him with any other mod
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Bro he is the mini boss
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Bro he is the mini boss

Noo .. Arcee is the miniboss in that map
    With shock block as her primary mod
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Oops then he's the mini mini boss

😂😂😂 That could be true
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

Wonder what Warcat would say.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Unfortunately, nothing is gonna be fixed as it's pretty late into the spotlight now.

Not that they would fix it anyway.
    that1guy wrote: »
    Unfortunately, nothing is gonna be fixed as it's pretty late into the spotlight now.

Not that they would fix it anyway.

Yeah you're probably right but not a single mod confronted this problem is what ticks me.
    I'm done with most of the spotlight anyway.