Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* Jazz AM Fights

As many have already noticed within the last couple of weeks, there is a monthly achievement for doing 10 Alliance Mission with any Jazz. At first many were skeptical because, who actually uses Jazz in AM? The only ability that Jazz really stands out for is long fights to boost that attack buff that difficult high level AM can only bring.
I hope that the Developers and Moderators here are noticing how obscene this “achievement” really is. Specifically with this week, you can tell there are NUMEROUS alliances that have been beaten and broken down only to comfort the achievement. Alliances that fight and strive to be at the top of the charts, only to deal with the stress and problem of having to have players move away for the week that want to continue their AM rewards and not miss out due to players going for the Jazz milestone.
Of all the achievements that are obtainable, this has got to be the most senile yet. I am postitive that many agree on this, and like the community says, we hope the developers and moderators are watching this and realize the constraint it is making on alliances.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Since it affects everybody, I don't see it a problem if every alliance can spare some ego. 34 achievements aren't meant to be easy. 29 achievements don't require the Jazz one if you can explore master.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    That achievement is achievable .
    Enough said
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I did it with a 3* Jazz and Im fine.

I completed the arenas achievement in 3 days using my 1, 2, 3 and 4* Motormasters.
  • It was obtainable, just have to be creative about it. Oh was your ego bruised?
  • Believe me, even as an alliance who is doing D100 Map 3, we still managed to find a constructive matter in order to obtain the achievement. I agree like you all said, it is obtainable. But the higher you are on the ladder, the more planning you have to do as an alliance in order to get it. Wether it means a few bring in jazz and the others cover eachother’s Lanes, or some step down into a lower alliance and bring someone to cover that spot for the day/week.
    All I am saying here is, if you’re in the position where your alliance is doing +D50/60’s, you’ll notice the headache that alliances are going through just to make it through this achievement. That is all.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited January 2019
    Dldr.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited January 2019
    Believe me, even as an alliance who is doing D100 Map 3, we still managed to find a constructive matter in order to obtain the achievement. I agree like you all said, it is obtainable. But the higher you are on the ladder, the more planning you have to do as an alliance in order to get it. Wether it means a few bring in jazz and the others cover eachother’s Lanes, or some step down into a lower alliance and bring someone to cover that spot for the day/week.
    All I am saying here is, if you’re in the position where your alliance is doing +D50/60’s, you’ll notice the headache that alliances are going through just to make it through this achievement. That is all.

the easiest solution is to do one easy level for one of the AM of the week. all the extra efforts (headaches) is because your alliance refuses to go down for 1 AM. At first, my reaction was the same (this is dumb) but now looking at it, I believe this was intended. This objective only matters to players who can earn all three 5*. At that level, you have to make a decision (sacrifice) which I believe is fine because you're already earning most rewards at an absurd rate compared to everyone else. The reward is for a 5* sig ability unlock for any class and it should come with a price (sacrifice). It's clear this new BOTM change is intended to let the lower players catch up and get higher players to level up/use other bots that's been sitting.

I'm only saying this because I'm a lower level players. If I was in your shoes, I would be complaining too.. maybe. B)