Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No Sound

I’m playing on an iPhone SE, and the game has zero sounds. There’s no music nor sound effects. I’ve tried deleting the game and redownloading it several times, I’ve made sure the sound settings are correct. Nothings working, any suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Chagrin wrote: »
    I’m playing on an iPhone SE, and the game has zero sounds. There’s no music nor sound effects. I’ve tried deleting the game and redownloading it several times, I’ve made sure the sound settings are correct. Nothings working, any suggestions?

Check the settings.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited January 2019
    If all else fails, I suggest taking the device to a Genius or if Genius can't figure out the issue, replace device.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I used to have the same thing, turns out the sound was turned down since download.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61

Is the sound turned up on your phone?
  • If all else fails, I suggest taking the device to a Genius or if Genius can't figure out the issue, replace device.

I would suggest this as well if redownloading it didn't help and the settings are proper in the game. This is a strange occurrence. If it continues, please let us know your iOS model too.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    even if the volume is turned up but the phone itself is set to vibrate that could make a dif
  • Now sound only works when the phone is connected to a speaker or headphones. It’s not too big of a deal just kinda weird..
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Now sound only works when the phone is connected to a speaker or headphones. It’s not too big of a deal just kinda weird..

Check your silent/mute/vibrate switch (I think someone may also have suggested this). I think the game sounds don’t play if this is set to silent, but will do so over headphones or speakers.