Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which do YOU play?

Do you play MCOC as well as TFTF?

Which do YOU play? 46 votes

I play only TFTF
71%
Silent_AssassinXBone_CrusherXCanuck33KillMasterCGochaBRORaptor22HrockSparkShredderserdoodJmdDaveJLSeb1976Tracked_SignalNemesisUnknownPeasNidRobVoltronUrAverageMalakaIssy543Slayer 33 votes
I play TFTF and MCOC
28%
Joker69Chuck_CanuckKabam AhabBlack_ThoughtRoosevelt_primeSilentHunter2Bntyhntr3232_BlackRazakButtehrsScarredArachnid333Sycko5EliteDragonJKIN 13 votes
I am a spy, I only play MCOC
0%

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I play TFTF and MCOC
    Don't judge.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I play TFTF and MCOC
    Yup. Both. Good times.
  • I play only TFTF
    Mcoc is boring for me
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I play TFTF and TFEW
  • I play TFTF and MCOC
    My MCOC is dying because of TFTF, lol. But with the Thing getting released, I may be more active there.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I play TFTF and MCOC
    My MCOC is dying because of TFTF, lol. But with the Thing getting released, I may be more active there.

I have to say, since they gave me the free 4* I am almost as active there as I am TFTF.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I play TFTF and MCOC
    Actually started a couple of years ago with MCoC.
    Loved the graphics, but thought the fight mechanics were janky as you couldn't dodge/sidestep attacks ala King of Fighters.
    Initially, all characters handled the same.
    So lost interest after a couple of weeks.
    Which has been the case with every mobile game (except for Tetris and Elevate, which actually prevents my brain from going to mush).
    Fast forward to March 24, 2018, and i discovered my dispatch workers pounding Bay robots with G1 characters, and spending their wages on it, to boot.
    Here i am.
  • I play TFTF and MCOC
    but... more tftf
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I play only TFTF
    I started on Mcoc and was competing in the top 3 alliances for quite some time. The amount of spending required got out of hand and I was losing more and more interest in it. I got this game, was playing both for about two weeks and made my mind up to quit Mcoc and focus here, and have been here exclusively since.
  • I have only played TFTF, I blame Seibertron's announcement of Cyclonus. 🤣
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I’m the guy with no life who looked up “transformers” in the App Store. Never knew about the game, found it and downloaded it.

I played the game a ton for a few months and loved it. Now it’s a bit stale and I don’t do much past Master spotlight all month.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited January 2019
    I play only TFTF
    hv32ri72uzdt.jpg

Or do I...?
  • I play TFTF and MCOC
    I play both...I just dont do mcoc often
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I play only TFTF
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    hv32ri72uzdt.jpg

Or do I...?

I feel like you would need a nuclear powered vape pen.
  • I play only TFTF
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    hv32ri72uzdt.jpg

Or do I...?

I feel like you would need a nuclear powered vape pen.
    Slav pen