Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Seeking active players for a top team (LWM)

Hello 👋 everyone (LWM) an inside the top 100 Alliance Mission and Event team is looking for some active players with at least 3 rank5 4*s to play Map 3 lvl 25+

And LWM-2 a brand new Alliance for the LWM family is seeking any active players on lvl 40 and above to build strong 💪 together and assist LWM when stronger

If anyone has interest in joining top team LWM or new building team LWM-2 please message here or contact me in game my account name in game is windbee prime or you can contact Trailblazer44

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    fpo5mryv3ky4.jpeg
    Here’s some most recent finishes from LWM this month dux1k933a91i.jpeg
    5kmalwso8zk0.jpeg
    h3e5cztxbr3i.jpeg
    64lypc0nz4zf.jpeg
    6nwevffkwui1.jpeg
    zlksa4vzaguf.jpeg
    uiiooyfi8afl.jpeg
    lrfqkuq8dxzd.jpeg
    dbfla62sc3an.jpeg
    r0q8q0mocv6y.jpeg
    7hma9bm9wsve.jpeg
    9luch0p259wn.png
    uzkfbikw0ea0.png
    vba376sjup2f.png
    w8vxis5znu3d.png
    Come and join in please
    tomorrow is the alliance mission
  • KoliKoli Posts: 22
    people, welcome to TFTF recruitment chat..

This chat group is dedicated for recruiters in TFTF and alliance looking people to be here and meet their needs, meaning recruiters will get people for their ally and ally needy people will get their ally as per their choice..

Please do add players(looking for ally) as well as recruiters (leaders or officers looking for players) in this chat as much as possible so that this group can significantly be used for recruiting only..we can use global chat in TFTF game to spread about this group and ask more people to join here if they need players or ally..

Please keep in mind recruiting is the prime cause for this group rather only chatting..Thanks for reading..Happy TFTF Recruitment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

https://line.me/R/ti/g/QQHX75cFAD
    Thanks but no Thanks I wanna recruit my own way
    Koli wrote: »
    people, welcome to TFTF recruitment chat..

This chat group is dedicated for recruiters in TFTF and alliance looking people to be here and meet their needs, meaning recruiters will get people for their ally and ally needy people will get their ally as per their choice..

Please do add players(looking for ally) as well as recruiters (leaders or officers looking for players) in this chat as much as possible so that this group can significantly be used for recruiting only..we can use global chat in TFTF game to spread about this group and ask more people to join here if they need players or ally..

Please keep in mind recruiting is the prime cause for this group rather only chatting..Thanks for reading..Happy TFTF Recruitment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

https://line.me/R/ti/g/QQHX75cFAD

Please anyone interested in joining top 100 team LWM please contact me here or in game windbee prime