Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New bots

Anyone have any idea who the next 3 bots will b for February 2019?
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m 99.9% sure it won’t be Megatronus.

Prove me wrong Kabam. ;)
  • I assume windblade, ironhide, and probably blaster. No idea
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited January 2019
    Worst case: Sideswipe, Hound and Jetfire
    Best case: Windblade, Cyclonus, Tantrum

I don't think WJ, OGP, Rat, IH or any Bee will be added soon.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I really REALLY need either MV Megatron or Galvatron. I have a ton of yellow t3s and not a single demo 5*
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    It will be at least one plane, I can DEFINITELY confirm that.

Unless some random person working at Kabam brought this comment to the Team, and they decided to humor me and change the bots.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I think we will only get bots from the exclusive $100 deal, there was 12 bots there including Motomaster, Bludgeon, Jazz, Ramjet, Hound, Sideswipe, IH, WB, Blaster, Rat & I don’t remember the other 2 but it didn’t include Prime, Megatronus, WJ, Tantrum nor Cyclones.
    So my guess is Ramjet, Hound & Blaster.
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I think we will only get bots from the exclusive $100 deal, there was 12 bots there including Motomaster, Bludgeon, Jazz, Ramjet, Hound, Sideswipe, IH, WB, Blaster, Rat & I don’t remember the other 2 but it didn’t include Prime, Megatronus, WJ, Tantrum nor Cyclones.
    So my guess is Ramjet, Hound & Blaster.

Makes sense to me so far.
    I don’t mind worst case scenario because simply I will hold on my chips for the next month. But the best case scenario would be more challenging because if they offer 3 great bots from where you can afford 3m chips to get them.
    I liked the current bots, I think Jazz was the most wanted one & the other 2 weren’t so good to pass nor too bad to get.
  • For some reason, I get the feeling that Ramjet will be in the mix.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Just try to follow the wheels guys
    We had brawler, scout and warrior and even if the 12 exclusive were not in equal in terme of classes, I bet they'll do it that way for the monthly bot
    So next bot :
    blaster ( ratchet impossible with the last crystal opening orgy )
    Ramjet OR IH but I highly doubt it
    And now we have the tactician, but there was no tact released on the 100$ crystal
    So my next guess is, somehow they surprise us with OGP ( Someone can dream )
    Or it will be cyclonus
    And last case would be that they dont follow the wheel and just release random bot ( Hi hound )
    Celt wrote: »

I think the Generic chips and the end of new bots are part of some quick and drastic decision, making it less likely to have a 'follow the wheel' strategy well planned. Now they will rely on the popularity of bots to decide the next big three in a balanced fashion.
  • They Should Add G1 Bumblebee To the Raid Store Because some of us might not have them @KabamMike
  • Can you give us a hint @Kabam Miike
  • I'd really like to have 4 stars of Wheeljack, Scorponok, and Tantrum. I already have them, but I want one more of each to unlock their abilities.
    I'd really like to have 4 stars of Wheeljack, Scorponok, and Tantrum. I already have them, but I want one more of each to unlock their abilities.

u can complete 16 monthly obj to get a 4* awakening program
    edited January 2019

I personally think that won’t happen, but you may be right.

BTW I say “personally” from time to time. It means “Don’t argue with me plz”.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    JKIN wrote: »

I personally think that won’t happen, but you may be right.

BTW I say “personally” from time to time. It means “Don’t argue with me plz”.

I'm definitely not here to argue with anyone, nor with you, so no worries

And like KillMasterC said, they probably don't care anymore, so they might be no logic at all defining the next bot release
  • I hope not. I really like this game
  • Does anyone think we'll know the new bots before the old ones expire? Kind of like how we always had an extra week to get the botm after the new one came out. Or will it just switch to the new bots.
    Could it be?
    9zx1ocpkfbh2.jpeg
    c4aoga6u2azm.jpeg
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Interesting.
  • w2dfonznxxo2.jpg

Got this one too
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’ve noticed those triple threat Windblade, Optimus, and Blaster too
    Theyd all be nice to purchase 👍
    Windblade and O.P., for me, are top tier. Blaster, not so much, but would still be nice.
  • F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    I would like to have those 3 bots on the raid store I would go hard on that event but first I want blaster then I would try to get windblade I have lots of scouts but 1 tech only .