Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Transformers fans discord server!!

join my transformers fans discord server 👉👉 https://discord.gg/Wy67QFqep956lcvgh6r.png

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited January 2019
    Thanks
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Thanks
  • KoliKoli Posts: 22
    people, welcome to TFTF recruitment chat..

This chat group is dedicated for recruiters in TFTF and alliance looking people to be here and meet their needs, meaning recruiters will get people for their ally and ally needy people will get their ally as per their choice..

Please do add players(looking for ally) as well as recruiters (leaders or officers looking for players) in this chat as much as possible so that this group can significantly be used for recruiting only..we can use global chat in TFTF game to spread about this group and ask more people to join here if they need players or ally..

Please keep in mind recruiting is the prime cause for this group rather only chatting..Thanks for reading..Happy TFTF Recruitment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

https://line.me/R/ti/g/QQHX75cFAD
    Koli wrote: »
    people, welcome to TFTF recruitment chat..

This chat group is dedicated for recruiters in TFTF and alliance looking people to be here and meet their needs, meaning recruiters will get people for their ally and ally needy people will get their ally as per their choice..

Please do add players(looking for ally) as well as recruiters (leaders or officers looking for players) in this chat as much as possible so that this group can significantly be used for recruiting only..we can use global chat in TFTF game to spread about this group and ask more people to join here if they need players or ally..

Please keep in mind recruiting is the prime cause for this group rather only chatting..Thanks for reading..Happy TFTF Recruitment 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

https://line.me/R/ti/g/QQHX75cFAD

This idea kinda sucks. If someone wants to join an alliance, comes here and finds 15 alliances recruiting, which one will they join?
    @Koli I hope you see this.
  • KoliKoli Posts: 22
    What goes wrong in trying😳
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Spamming goes wrong. You've necrofiled 10 threads the other day. Try what you want but don't spam all the forum with it.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Ye this is a cool and chill server
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Wut? Kitten and Kitten Prime in the same thread?!
  • Wut? Kitten and Kitten Prime in the same thread?!

ed8zdb64lcan.jpg

Faker
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Kitten wrote: »

Faker

6cw7e9jzhd7x.gif

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Kitten wrote: »

Faker

Imposter
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @KittenPrime @Kitten be like megatronus...be buddies!
    p6gizsda262f.jpg
  • Y'all I have no idea what is happening here anymore, but let's keep on the topic of the Discord server wanting to be discussed. Thank you!~
    Y'all I have no idea what is happening here anymore, but let's keep on the topic of the Discord server wanting to be discussed. Thank you!~

It’s been sorted 😎 you can join the server if you want 😁