Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Free 4 star Megatronus at the end of the month

“Hmmm....”

That’s is all.

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Whoa!
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Been waiting to dupe him watch me get him from a crystal before the end of the month now
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This confirms he won't be in the next big 3. Now if Cyclonus makes his appearance this month....
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    By the way they removed 3* 500 five star shards. I know, I know there are only 28 days in February. But isn't it so hard to stuff them along with the reward for the 26, 27 and 28th?
  • Makes me wonder what’s going to happen come May. At this pace, Scorponok should be March’s 4* bot & Jetfire should be April’s 4* bot. After that... ?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    By the way they removed 3* 500 five star shards. I know, I know there are only 28 days in February. But isn't it so hard to stuff them along with the reward for the 26, 27 and 28th?

Were probably gonna get special calendars for lunar new year and Valentine's. We did last year.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    Makes me wonder what’s going to happen come May. At this pace, Scorponok should be March’s 4* bot & Jetfire should be April’s 4* bot. After that... ?

That’s the anniversary, maybe they will revert back to new bots.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    YUSSS

DA ULTIMATE MEGS!!!
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Beastdad wrote: »

As if the game is not stale enough, let’s do something else for no reason like remove those shards.

They arent there because there isnt 30 or 31 days in February.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

You'll notice there's a mystery prize on the final week. Those could be 5* shards, you never know
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    2* shards more like
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hbomb76 wrote: »
    2* shards more like

I feel like there’s a lot of complaining. There’s no reason to play if everything is just handed to us.

I don’t envy Kabam, this thread is people arguing equal parts it’s too generous, it’s too tight!
  • I'll take 4* Megatronus as a freebie, perhaps to replace 4* Galvatron at some point?
    I just complete all of the daily achievements and go play Fortnite, and rarely actually grind in the game, but I am a strict calendar farmer, so I log in every day.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    JKIN wrote: »
    I just complete all of the daily achievements and go play Fortnite, and rarely actually grind in the game, but I am a strict calendar farmer, so I log in every day.

utterly disgusting, makes me sick
    Kitten wrote: »

Haha.

The only two reasons I actually play this game is that this reminds me of early Transformers, before Bay, and the fact that I am writing a book on TFTF.
  • PinkgoatPinkgoat Posts: 35
    edited February 2019
    Pinkgoat wrote: »

Only OGs will recognize that Easter Egg.
  • JKIN wrote: »

Haha.

The only two reasons I actually play this game is that this reminds me of early Transformers, before Bay, and the fact that I am writing a book on TFTF.

A book you say? Interesting.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Now since we're getting 4*s in the calendar every month, how about replacing those pointless 2* - 4* crystals with the superior versions, you know 3* - 4*/5*

Haha.

A book you say? Interesting.

Ya.
    I’ve finished Act 2 (started on that for some reason), but I keep getting distracted on Spotlights, as I make minibooks on them.