Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Low bandwidth

I have to go get my REVENGE but it takes TOO long to load!

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Did you also get a "Error Connecting, please try again later" or something similar?

I had that issue for hours, yesterday.

What device, OS you on?
  • On Moto G6 via WiFi, been getting something along that line last night and the night before usually around 23:00 (New York); it has been slow at times where you actually see the cog and message communicating with server during the day.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    (In sadistic voice) What device are you playing on?
  • On Moto G6 via WiFi, been getting something along that line last night and the night before usually around 23:00 (New York); it has been slow at times where you actually see the cog and message communicating with server during the day.

Hey there!

Did this issue fix itself/start resuming as normal or are you still experiencing it? There's a chance that it could've been a weaker connection with your Wi-Fi for a period of time.
  • @Kabam Vydious, appreciate the follow up. It seems fine tonight and didn't see the cog during the day.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Did you also get a "Error Connecting, please try again later" or something similar?

What device, OS you on?

zte zmax pro 😭 but I WANT THE S8.
  • I will have to go get my replacement phone. This new phone BETTER BE BETTER than this....🤔📱
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I play TFTF on 3 phones currently, with 4 phones in total (I lost one). None of them experienced this bug.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BlackRazak wrote: »

What device, OS you on?

zte zmax pro 😭 but I WANT THE S8.

@Officer__Pumilator57 the ZTE Zmax Pro , with it's SD617 soc, struggles with F2F.
    As do SD615, 625, 626, etc.
    Even SD801, 805, 808, 810 and 820.

If you're in the market for a new phone, check out REQUIREMENTS thread for optimum F2F compatibility.

I try entry, mid, high-end devices for ALL budgets.

You don't need that S8. (Unless said S8 has a 5.2L V10 or a 4.0L Turbo)