Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Relic

I've got my 20 tickets now and want to know if I should get a relic or wait and see if any new ones are introduced. I'm currently leaning toward the Star Saber, but if something new is coming, I could hold off.
Tagged:

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Wait for a Mod or Admin to comment.

They should have a suggestion.
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    In case people missed it, they took out the timer on the relics that need 20 ticket
    Which means they'll be available forever ( dunno if they said that officialy or not )
    So if you want the star saber now, just buy it, and if the next one that comes is also good, juste save tickets and you'll get it eventually, later.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2019
    There won’t be anything new coming for at least a month. If you’re leaning towards the Star Saber, I’d go ahead and get it.
  • Why are we yelling? I cannot sway your choices in these matters, nor can I say much on what's to come. These choices are your own.

Just make Grimlock proud.
    edited February 2019
    Welp, no heads-up from the mods.

Then go for the Star Saber.

Great. Now the thought of “Which relic would please Grimlock?” is stuck in my head.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Why are we yelling? I cannot sway your choices in these matters, nor can I say much on what's to come. These choices are your own.

Just make Grimlock proud.

Again, thanks guys for offering us hope. I’ll open my wallet to show my gratitude (like I actually had the willpower to stop).

Also... totally hold those tickets guys.
  • JKIN wrote: »
    Welp, no heads-up from the mods.

Then go for the Star Saber.

Great. Now the thought of “Which relic would please Grimlock?” is stuck in my head.

Next Relic Grimlocks Crown confirmed.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think it was mentioned that there wasn’t too much they could do with relics which is probably true. We’re getting +x% in all game modes so there really isn’t too much switching around needed. Maybe if we just want +x% in gold or something.

I would rather be able to forge relics into other relics to give them a little boost. Then we can use our tickets to buy more relics for forging. Maybe doesn’t have to be called forging, but something more relic-y.
  • Personally, I went for the All Spark. More health and attack in ALL game modes is much more viable than being limited in Story/Special/Raids. However, that isn't me saying the Star Saber and Cloaking Field are bad relics (How the Cloaking Field is a relic is beyond me).
    edited February 2019
    I think Darm0K’s strat is the best. Combining two regular Cheetor relics to make a Bronze Cheetor Relic makes sense.