Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game Suggestions for Kabam

Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Hello Kabam Team,
A quick note about something I think needs to happen in this game, after all previously released bots go in the raid store, I’m requesting that when NEW Bots start coming back if we could keep the Generic Bot Chips going and go for 3 New Unreleased bots in the raid store⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ each month
I think TFTF would finally get the ratings back that Kabam and Hasbro 100% deserve for this amazing game.
Take care guys, I hope this is a helpful suggestion,
From yours truly, Jazz444 aka in game windbee prime

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I almost forgot I wanted to mention the triple threat arena could use an update
    When you defeat the bots in a triple threat team you only get paid bot chips for defeating one ☝️ I think we should be getting paid on each because there’s 3 featured bots (:
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    When you defeat the bots in a triple threat team you only get paid bot chips for defeating one ☝️ I think we should be getting paid on each because there’s 3 featured bots (:

Except for tac Prime. :(
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Except for tac Prime. :(

Ya where did Og Prime come from he’s not a featured bot yet?