Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should I get 4* jazz or wait for the next batch of 4*'s?

Hello hello hello! And welcome to my poll of DOOM! nahh not really...

ON WITH THE QUESTION..! should I get a 4* jazz or wait for the next batch of 4*s and note I have the other 2 in 4* and I am not saving up for a 5*

Should I get 4* jazz or wait for the next batch of 4*'s? 20 votes

GET JAZZ!
40%
Joker69KillMasterCBlack_ThoughtPeasCeltDeadMemeBoiWarrior2410Kitten 8 votes
wait for the next batch...
60%
Silent_AssassinBeastdadFlrsbwRaptor22serdoodVavatronBntyhntr3232_UrAverageMalakaSycko5lightningbaronJKINHijacker2531 12 votes

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Windblade and Ironhide > Jazz in my humble opinion.
  • wait for the next batch...
    I really dislike windblade @Vavatron
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    l99iadk5slo2.jpeg

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Bntyhntr3232_ JAZZ is one of the better long range spammers amongst the scouts.
    He hits hard, too, and has high damage SP1, SP2 and SP3.
    Evades well, but like all scouts can't take a hit.

But my fave scout is Barricade, as he has most of Jazz's abilities with the added bonus of Power Steal with his SP2.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Bntyhntr3232_ JAZZ is one of the better long range spammers amongst the scouts.
    He hits hard, too, and has high damage SP1, SP2 and SP3.
    Evades well, but like all scouts can't take a hit.

But my fave scout is Barricade, as he has most of Jazz's abilities with the added bonus of Power Steal with his SP2.

And what is your opinion?
    Does jazz have any good synergys with anyone? @Vavatron @BlackRazak
    edited January 2019
    @Bntyhntr3232_ my Jazz is pretty low level (R3 dupe), so i use him with Blaster/Ratchet/Mirage and Optimus G1 for arenas.
    Also does well grouped with Starscream and Megs G1
    But he can take out some higher rank warriors like Scorponok (don't use SPs!) or Drift/Bludgeon.
    Just dance around and spam heavies.
    When you get an opportunity, SP2.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @Bntyhntr3232_ my Jazz is pretty low level (R3 dupe), so i use him with Blaster and Optimus G1 for arenas.
    But he can take out some higher rank warriors like Scorponok (don't use SPs!) or Drift/Bludgeon.
    Just dance around and spam heavies.
    When you get an opportunity, SP2.

I have 4* G1 optimus
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    GET JAZZ!
    it’s only 100k chips
    Kitten wrote: »
    it’s only 100k chips

For me that's alot
    And I'm saving for someone like barricade...he'd work well with my rotf megatron
  • GET JAZZ!
    Personally, I would (and have) buy a four star Jazz. He makes for excellent special control and his backfire debuff will punish demolition bots especially. While, yes, he doesn't have the power steal of Barricade, he does have a permanent backfire, something Barricade does not.
  • I’ve only started playing a few weeks ago, so forgive if this is a dumb question. I’m just shy of 100,000 bot chips and I’m wondering is it better to buy a 4* or 10x3*? Would that level up the ability? I have 2 4* currently, so I obviously need more, but this fresh to the game should aim for stronger 3* to keep leveling up?
    edited February 2019
    I’ve only started playing a few weeks ago, so forgive if this is a dumb question. I’m just shy of 100,000 bot chips and I’m wondering is it better to buy a 4* or 10x3*? Would that level up the ability? I have 2 4* currently, so I obviously need more, but this fresh to the game should aim for stronger 3* to keep leveling up?

When i started, 4* were incredibly hard to come by (Mac 2018) so I'd go with the 4*.
    But only pick the one that compliments your current team.
    Motormaster, amongst the current crew, is an overachiever.
    Also, 4* gives you more points in arenas, plus when you've leveled them, make raids and AM doable.
    3* are easy to achieve via daily crystals, PBCs.
    Welcome to F2F, @Thebluesbro
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    GET JAZZ!
    I’ve only started playing a few weeks ago, so forgive if this is a dumb question. I’m just shy of 100,000 bot chips and I’m wondering is it better to buy a 4* or 10x3*? Would that level up the ability? I have 2 4* currently, so I obviously need more, but this fresh to the game should aim for stronger 3* to keep leveling up?

Don't even think about that buying 10x3 * bot
    I think blackrazak forgot about this ... But the price of the bots increase with the number of purchase, which means 100k will get roughly 4-5x 3*
    Just add 3k chips per increase for the 3* ( 1st purchase : 10k , 2nd purchase : 13k, 3rd purchase : 16k, etc )

So definitely go with the single 4*
    I prefer Classical, so wait for the next batch. There are better scouts.

Do.not pull trigger on the 3*, even though the first 3* is 1/10th the cost of the first 4*. You can only rank up and level up 3* so much.

4* makes AM a bit more doable. I only started playing about 5 months ago.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    We’ve got a decent batch this month.
    Good news!!! I waited for blaster...and yesterday I got 4 star jazz! I knew it was right to be patient cause now i have both! :smiley: