Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Warning : Don't buy the new bots instantly

Just a quick disclaimer/warning
Don't buy the new bots few minutes after the change in the store, I sadly did it, and my achievments is yet to be confirmed ...
I know I will certainly get it after ( I hope ) but at least you are warned
Imo you should wait a few hours
Tagged:

Comments

• I just got a 4 star windblade and I didn’t get the monthly award for it! Kabam help
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited February 2019
    I also just had this happen. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Kabam Mike help
  • Greetings Commanders,

Thank you for the report. It looks like you purchased the Bot before the monthly objectives had updated for you.

We are looking into the situation right now, and will update you when we have more information.
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Same here, didn’t receive monthly objective for buying 5* WB, but got the objective for R2 her. Thanks @Kabam Miike for looking into this.
    @Kabam Miike I did make sure the objectives were current. Tried restarting and happened with 3* wb as well
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Greetings Commanders,

Thank you for the report. It looks like you purchased the Bot before the monthly objectives had updated for you.

We are looking into the situation right now, and will update you when we have more information.

Nope.. this isn't the reason.

I waited until after the monthly objectives updated, and opened a bunch of PBC shard crystals.

I got all three feature bots in 3* version, but none of the monthly objectives triggered.

Something is off.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Even with the updated objectives, mine still didn’t register for my 4 star blaster.

d9kkm5onxh6y.png
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Kabam Vydious I got 3* blaster & 3* ih after the release of the new monthly objectives not like what your colleague said, yet I didn’t get the rewards.
    Would you please consider the possibility of multifunction from your side before blaming the customers?
    Thank you.
  • I didn't buy them instantly but my 5*,WB r2 registered just not saying I got the 5*
  • There will be any refund for this problem? I've spent 330.000, like all the other people.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I don’t know how we can purchase the bots from the store before the new objectives if they are both refreshed in the same time?
    We need a moderator who knows how this game works to answer us.
  • qgy6k2r1zgrn.png
    qvyqn0kpqcvu.png
    I bought 5* windblade and I didn’t get the objective. I hope this can be fixed.
  • Greetings Commanders,

Kabam mike, I bought a five star windblade AFTER the monthly objectives updated. The bots and the monthly objectives update at the same time. I’ve submitted a technical issue ticket to the support team. I enclosed a screenshot. There is no way possible anyone can say anything like this is the players fault. Like we all did something wrong. Please do the right thing. Either credit us with the objective with the rewards that comes with it, or credit us the chips we spent to buy the bot from the store. Patiently waiting
  • DinoTrons wrote: »
    Greetings Commanders,

Kabam mike, I bought a five star windblade AFTER the monthly objectives updated. The bots and the monthly objectives update at the same time. I’ve submitted a technical issue ticket to the support team. I enclosed a screenshot. There is no way possible anyone can say anything like this is the players fault. Like we all did something wrong. Please do the right thing. Either credit us with the objective with the rewards that comes with it, or credit us the chips we spent to buy the bot from the store. Patiently waiting

Oh, i'm not saying this is the player's fault. Nobody is saying that. We're gonna make sure we fix this for anybody that bought the Featured Bots when they first came out and didn't get the objectives fulfilled.

It looks like we're going to try and get that done tomorrow, as we need some time to collect the data on who was affected.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Its working as intended for my friend who bought 5* Ironhide
    yuj1t1t01v46.jpg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I didn't buy any of the featured bots yet, but just wanted to say that I'm glad to see a quick response from Kabam on this issue.
  • Hi guys, I just bought Ironhide from the store but the reward from the monthly rewards didn’t pop up!

Pictures belowltyjn4nq9t3b.png
    rme4f43f51yy.png
    DinoTrons wrote: »
    Greetings Commanders,

Oh, i'm not saying this is the player's fault. Nobody is saying that. We're gonna make sure we fix this for anybody that bought the Featured Bots when they first came out and didn't get the objectives fulfilled.

It looks like we're going to try and get that done tomorrow, as we need some time to collect the data on who was affected.

@Kabam Miike I assume that you can see who pulled them from regular crystals and not just the feature purchases? I know these usually get fixed but wanted to confirm you can identify them.
  • Thank you @Kabam Miike for the response and any help. I was definitely affected.0sqsmt2x84ro.png
    qb90i8kqat4w.png
    7c5mr7pjstqf.png

• Hi guys, I am in the same situation.

Pictures belowdvdkn0hsbdhg.png
    4ewvlnr5i59l.png
  • Guess I'll post mine as well.
    bnpy89v203dz.jpg
    1bwj3kq6ikm5.jpg

• f9stqaoxlo6d.png
    c1tlbhlrggjf.png
    I forgot to post these as well so my problem can get fixed.
  • Also opened PBCs and got the featured bots but not the objectives...
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Can someone tell me when it’s safe to buy the new bots? Thanks very much.
    Yeah, we should merge this.
    We can buy the bots now. The Monthly Objectives are working.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I still haven gotten credit.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    fv19fqwq1wgi.jpg

They are back to normal