Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bluetooth mobile game controllers

So today I got 2 back to back ads for "Wish", advertising Bluetooth mobile game controllers. Basically an Xbox type controller you attach to your device.
Would this be considered an emulator? Or banned in any way? It seems it would give an unfair advantage based on the mechanics of the game and skills level involved.
I've been seeing this ad for a while now on our daily energon ads but haven't really registered what it was advertising until today.
If it's not banned, I want one.

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I have one of those too, a Gamevice Live.

I use it all the time, before for Minecraft, now for Fortnite.

I will be really happy if they made it accessible to TFTF.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited February 2019
    So it's not yet compatible?
    With the coming of Elder Scrolls:Blades, I can see where I'd love to get my hands on one.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    With the coming of Elder Scrolls:Blades, I can see where I'd love to get my hands on one.

It's compatible if you root/jailbreak your device.

Then you'd be able to use a keymapper such as tincore to emulate swipe and tap commands on the gamepad.

No, it's not considered an emulator.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Manthro wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

It's compatible if you root/jailbreak your device.

Then you'd be able to use a keymapper such as tincore to emulate swipe and tap commands on the gamepad.

No, it's not considered an emulator.

Have a JXD Singularity and SnakeByte Vyper.
    Ever since the 7.1 update, you get

q6hhlihzj2qb.png

Dunno about newer device though
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Okay, F2F confirmed NO LONGER COMPATIBLE with Motorola RAZR Maxx HD* (and it's magnificent HD Station (which accepts USB gamepads).

The mapping software is incompatible with F2F, which in May 2018 wasn't the case

This was my emulator setup for Atari, NES, SNES, GBA, MS, GG, Genesis, PS1

*Snapdragon S4 Pro, 1.5GHz Dual, 1 GB RAM, Android 4.4.2