Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The RNG Gods have smiled upon me today

I finally have a full team and a purpose for my resources..6kbm74ne5f4v.png
Now to rank them...
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Depends how you look at it.

Most of those bots are (or close to) my least favourites in each class.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah it's not the very best synergy, and I agree Grindor has limited use, but I've always liked these bots and ranking Megatron will never be a waste, at least to me. I have other 5*s but not a fully matched team.
  • That's still impressive to me. I only have two of those and neither one is 5*, so I'm mildly jelly, lol.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    NIIIICE.
  • PiconiaPiconia Posts: 106
    edited February 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I finally have a full team and a purpose for my resources..
    I'm in the same boat with you mate, after using 4 stars OG Prime and Ratchet as my daily driver for over a year i finally went ahead and forged them to get my beast team just a little bit closer to completion. Forging those two landed me with the dupe on Dinobot :D

ice7nctjevrt.png

I'm still working on the general clearing crew for spotlights when the AM is up.

v5ykgmw9rif8.png
    @Piconia I'm jealous of that Soundwave and Tactician Megatron. That's my favorite team.
    That's still impressive to me. I only have two of those and neither one is 5*, so I'm mildly jelly, lol.

Man you gotta get moving on your team:)
    Don't wanna fall behind.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    So i thought. Mmm...Trio Crystals (i never learn) at 200E a pop. 5 pack. YOLO.

Boof!
    4* Cyclonus
    4* Starscream
    4* Ironhide
    3* Galvatron
    3* Blaster
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    As someone who used Barricade, Grindor, & BC for a long time at R5/50 Maxed Forged 4* bots, I can get behind this squad. IMO, the Powerlock is one of the best in game. It falls short when you get to AM levels above 40 because 12 seconds of Powerlock just isn’t enough for bots with so much health.

Nice crew @DrShotgun
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I finally have a full team and a purpose for my resources..6kbm74ne5f4v.png
    Now to rank them...

I guess mine is technically better, my mv megatrons' duped along with grindor but still waiting for barricade and bonecrusher
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Duping
    Kickback R3 twice in a day=No fun