Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I want to change my name

i want to change my name

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    i want to change my name
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kitten wrote: »
    i want to change my name

You screwed up, you only posted that once.
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    I want to change my name to dilligaf. 🤣
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    I want to change my name

Seriously though you really can't, they'll give you a name change only if your current name had some negative reputation upon, or atleast targeted by someone.
  • i want to change my name

giphy.gif
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Fun fact: When I logged in to the Forums, I typed in JKINGL, which is my in-game name, but apparently the GL didn’t load in, so now I’m stuck with JKIN.
    Not bad. At least it’s pronouncable, unlike JKI.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Mine began as ShotgunSurgeon, but was too long for the game I was playing (Earth Wars), so it evolved into this....has proven fitting for me:)
    I just noticed something.

This guy joined the day he posted this thread, and this is his only thread. He has -8 points and has only 1 visit. All he said was “I want to change my name” on both the title and the message of this post and tagged it “Demo bots”.

*Cues Fortnite golf clap*
    I feel bad for this guy. Imma give his post a like.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Kitten wrote: »
    i want to change my name

You screwed up, you only posted that once.

Aww, the mods cleaned up his other posts. Now mine looks stupid. :(
  • @Darm0k I saw it before it was cleaned...your post doesn't look stupid to me!
  • i want to change my name how do i do that?
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I don't think you can, unless you get Kabam to do it for you.
  • Lol to many threads like this.
  • OnyxheadOnyxhead Posts: 20
    If you contact support you should be able to get your name changed. A few of the members in my alliance had theirs changed in the last few weeks.
  • My name's a Transformers: Animated reference. Only the real ones will get it.
  • Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2020
    JKIN wrote: »
    I just noticed something.

He has -8 points and has only 1 visit. All he said was “I want to change my name” on both the title and the message of this post and tagged it “Demo bots”.

*Cues Fortnite golf clap*

I just notice that there are Points in the Account because of this comment...So what are they for?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Old thread.
  • Onyxhead wrote: »
    If you contact support you should be able to get your name changed. A few of the members in my alliance had theirs changed in the last few weeks.

This. Closing now that this has been super resolved lol.
This discussion has been closed.