Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Reporting a crashing error in game

Trying to log into my account and all I get is this v3mvpoxc2yzk.png
Sadly Trailblazer44 a member on my team can’t log in either
We are both using newer versions of Apple IPads
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike if you guys can look into this I’d appreciate it 😊
    Wow it just came back Trailblazer and I are fine we didn’t lose any progress 😊
    Anyone can close this thread up now (: please
  • Hay kabam can u plz fix my account i had 5000 purple energeon can u plz fix that
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Hay kabam can u plz fix my account i had 5000 purple energeon can u plz fix that

And i had 30,000x 5* shards, 45,000x 4* shards and almost 25K Energon, please reimburse...
    ... What's that?
    You keep RECEIPTS?!?
    Wow that stinks about those loses @BlackRazak and @macedonia4life
    @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious these two guys have an issue with their account can you please help them 😁
  • Hi Jazz444,

Are you using WIFI or data? If WIFI is your primary, try switching to data. Also check your Airplane mode, switch it on and off again to see if this resolves the issue. If you need further assistance please reach out to our Support Team.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Wow that stinks about those loses @BlackRazak and @macedonia4life
    @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Vydious these two guys have an issue with their account can you please help them 😁

Bruv,
    I was just having a laff.
    Opportunity! ,😂

Still, I could feasibly be aggrieved with Kabam due to my horrid RNG on all those counts!
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Jazz444,

Are you using WIFI or data? If WIFI is your primary, try switching to data. Also check your Airplane mode, switch it on and off again to see if this resolves the issue. If you need further assistance please reach out to our Support Team.

Thank you the problems are all fixed could you please close down this thread 😊