Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about Mastery points.

Just wondering if we will have a chance to earn more mastery points through quests in the future, like on mcoc how you get extra mastery points by defeating certain chapters of act 4. Also will this game stay stuck at a lvl 60 cap like mcoc or will we ever be able to go higher?

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    This is just a guess, but probably not.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    No act 4 & no more level than 60
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Have the mods specifically stated there will be no act 4 or level increase past 60? No they have not. Dont listen to the naysayers. If we get either of those things it will be sometime in the future. Maybe anniversary time frame. But until they specifically say no then well probably get them at some point.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    So, no chance we will even see an act 4?

Possible, but the idea of implementing the whole “Earn mastery points while playing missions!” is unlikely.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited February 2019
    Hbomb76 wrote: »

You're working for Kabam? Since when? Any other news from the kitchen?

Sarcasm off - if you, just for a minute stop stirring **** everywhere, maybe, just maybe we will have the chance to enjoy the game a couple of months and why not a couple more new bots.

I'm sorry but this kind of "yeah i know it for sure, the game is dead" kind of replies are really getting over. If you don't enjoy the game as it is - PISS OFF.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    How about giving mastery points for mastering master?
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    ktomov wrote: »

You're working for Kabam? Since when? Any other news from the kitchen?

Sarcasm off - if you, just for a minute stop stirring **** everywhere, maybe, just maybe we will have the chance to enjoy the game a couple of months and why not a couple more new bots.

I'm sorry but this kind of "yeah i know it for sure, the game is dead" kind of replies are really getting over. If you don't enjoy the game as it is - PISS OFF.

Wake up & smell the coffee this game is on its last legs, im still playing but not like before. With no Act 4, no new bots & still no resolve on using different relics in different game modes this game means nothing to Kabam.
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited February 2019
    Wake up & smell the coffee this game is on its last legs, im still playing but not like before. With no Act 4, no new bots & still no resolve on using different relics in different game modes this game means nothing to Kabam.

Snowflakes like you need to wake up. It's your own problem that you've lost motivation - others didn't.

Act 4 you say? What will happen with it? Explore it in a week and then what? Start complaining that there's no act 5? Just for the sake of example - @Slayer have explored Master in 24 hours. What will happen with Act 4, people wont be using energy refills to get the rewards faster? The game doesn't need new act, it needs new game mode.

About the bots - I for once like that. I want to get Tantrum as he's the bot that I really like, I'll get that chance. Further, why will they give us this chance, to obtain 5* bots? Kabam is doing this just for the sake of getting them and have a screenshot, or there are further upgrades, like 6* bots for instance (which we know is idea already programmed in the game).

About relics - 3 out of 4 of my relics gives 5% attack and health in all game modes. Why would I want to change that if it's not - 50% rewards in spotlight for instance. Relics are as good as they could be. Can be improved, but not without adding some marginal difference.

Bottom point, you're complaining because your poor soul doesn't like something. Guess what, others do. The game has its flaws, but it's fun and it's enjoyable. If you're bored - leave. If you're interested in what's gonna happen - stay.

Writing comments like "oh see the game is dead, i'm losing interest" is not only deconstruction to the people that develop it, but for the players that like it and continue to enjoy it. So take your negativism and shove it ... well where you find a place.