Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission - Reforged: Well, That's Just Primal

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Slayer wrote: »
    Ready your Cyclonus for Primal in 3.2
    Thank me later

I find G1 Megs makes a real monkey out of Primal.
    Does his dark field kill Primal's debuff faster than Megs?
    Curious

Primal's carrying something Motormaster-y
    😂
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Jstnedge wrote: »
    Ok. I bought the 5* windblade from the store for the monthly objective but did not receive the rank 2 objective even though my windblade is rank 4

That’s not right
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Jstnedge wrote: »
    Ok. I bought the 5* windblade from the store for the monthly objective but did not receive the rank 2 objective even though my windblade is rank 4

If your WB was already r4 before the event started, then you will get the objective confirmed manually by the dev team, just like it was last month.

Be a bit patient. They adjusted these 2-3 weeks into spotlight last time
  • Options
    I forgot to bring Cyclonus for the first fight against Primal, that turned out to cost me a few hundred energon. Megatronus worked in the end but you spend a lot of time dancing around if you can't nullify the unstoppable.
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I forgot to bring Cyclonus for the first fight against Primal, that turned out to cost me a few hundred energon. Megatronus worked in the end but you spend a lot of time dancing around if you can't nullify the unstoppable.

So... bring Cyclonus.

Kk.
  • Options
    CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Galvatron on defensive power gain is a pain in the ass
  • Options
    CONTRA wrote: »
    Galvatron on defensive power gain is a pain in the ass

OOOFF
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    This thread has 3.6k views, but with only 70/71 comments.
    Where did the other thousands of people go?
    Or have I simply underestimated the guests and the people who just look at threads and don’t comment?
  • Options
    JKIN wrote: »
    Or have I simply underestimated the guests and the people who just look at threads and don’t comment?

Are you discounting the possibility that you may have viewed this thread 3000 times?
  • Options
    Seb1976 wrote: »

Are you discounting the possibility that you may have viewed this thread 3000 times?

It only counts once... right?
  • Options
    CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    Unstoppable megatronus is just bs. I hate the guy who came up with the idea of pairing megatronus with that node
  • Options
    F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    @ kabam Mike
    Why you guys keep throwing megatrones on every spotlight mission that comes out now he's on the frenzy path he's way stronger than primal himself why are we facing 2 booses? I understand you guys want to make money out of this family game but not like that you guys are forcing us to spend on this game.
  • Options
    F3tc wrote: »
    @ kabam Mike
    Why you guys keep throwing megatrones on every spotlight mission that comes out now he's on the frenzy path he's way stronger than primal himself why are we facing 2 booses? I understand you guys want to make money out of this family game but not like that you guys are forcing us to spend on this game.

Ummm... yeah. That’s what making money means.
  • Options
    F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    Lol it's cost me 1500 energon to finish that chapter with out the energy refills then got 5 crystals for the exploration I was hoping for 1 5* got only(1) 4* the rest 3* and I said it is okay I will buy another 5 and did got all 3* the crystal they give was better than the ones I bought lol this is the second spotlight am about to miss the 5* achievements I hope I get blaster not giving up yet can't do that much of arena because of work it's going to be bad for me again.
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Well... That's just prime.
    jmnf26lfam13.png
  • Options
    Can someone list out all the minibosses for me please?
    I need it for my book.
  • Options
    Lol it's cost me 1500 energon to finish that chapter with out the energy refills then got 5 crystals for the exploration I was hoping for 1 5* got only(1) 4* the rest 3* and I said it is okay I will buy another 5 and did got all 3* the crystal they give was better than the ones I bought lol this is the second spotlight am about to miss the 5* achievements I hope I get blaster not giving up yet can't do that much of arena because of work it's going to be bad for me again.

Don’t stress too much in arena battle the raids give the most chips (:
    It’s 100% true raids are better than arena,... I wish arenas gave more chips 😕
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »

The thing about the Arena achievement is that you can use Windblade from different Star ratings to do the quest. I’m done with it using my 2*, 3* and 4* Windblades.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

The thing about the Arena achievement is that you can use Windblade from different Star ratings to do the quest. I’m done with it using my 2*, 3* and 4* Windblades.

Yes we do the arena objectives but some don’t do it at all lol
    What I mean in arena when you look at the milestones all the work you slave for there’s barley any chips at all compare to raid chip totals
  • Options

Yes we do the arena objectives but some don’t do it at all lol
    What I mean in arena when you look at the milestones all the work you slave for there’s barley any chips at all compare to raid chip totals

I know, I'm just sayin'.
    I have a few friends who play TFTF as well, and when I asked them they were all only using their top Motormaster (last month) for the objective lol.

Just wanted more players to know so they won't have to spend 10 days only 3.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    As someone who doesn't have a cyclonus anymore I've got to say that primal is next to impossible, seriously I somehow did more damage to him with shockwave than the rest of my squad. Two of which are G1 Megatron and Megatronus himself... It's REALLY bad the mods this month, and I guess the fact he's got a smart AI
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    As someone who doesn't have a cyclonus anymore I've got to say that primal is next to impossible, seriously I somehow did more damage to him with shockwave than the rest of my squad. Two of which are G1 Megatron and Megatronus himself... It's REALLY bad the mods this month, and I guess the fact he's got a smart AI

My Cyclonus is low-level, and he still was able to clean Primal UP.

You really need a Cyclonus to counter those bots with Unstoppable mods.
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I need it for my book.

Easy way to do it yourself is... playing the easy level.
  • Options
    I need it for my book.

Kinda too lazy to.
    I remember 1.1 Cheetor, 1.2 Mixmaster, 2.2 Drift. The rest I can’t remember.
    It’s strange how I can remembe Chapter 1 completely but not Chapter 3, and I can only remember half of Chapter 2.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited February 2019
    I need it for my book.

Kinda too lazy to.
    It’s strange how I can remembe Chapter 1 completely but not Chapter 3, and I can only remember half of Chapter 2.

2.1 Motormaster, 3.1 Ratchet and 3.2 Prowl
  • Options
    DonApis wrote: »
    I need it for my book.

Kinda too lazy to.

2.1 Motormaster, 3.1 Ratchet and 3.2 Prowl

Thanks.
  • Options
    I found a weird thing @Kabam Miike. The dialogue for this Spotlight Mission says that Primal ambushes you in 2.2, but that never happens in this ReForged Spotlight.
  • Options
    OMG GUYS YOU CAN CHECK THE BOT'S INFO/CLICK ON THE BOTS THROUGH THE ROCKS ON THE MAP!!!

YEET THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER TO PREDICT MODS ON 3.1!
  • Options
    YEET

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    OMG GUYS YOU CAN CHECK THE BOT'S INFO/CLICK ON THE BOTS THROUGH THE ROCKS ON THE MAP!!!

YEET THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER TO PREDICT MODS ON 3.1!

Well, I guess now that Warcat is gone.....