Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

5* ARE essential after all

Sheesh.
After building a small army of maxed, R5, 4* bots...arenas are throwing out hardcore opponents at just 10x streak.
Used to find these blokes at 15x and up.
Coupled with increasingly ridiculous raid bases and sneaky Master Spotlight opponents...
4* BARELY cut it nowadays.
Ouch.
8lr8n3ilww5f.png

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Sheesh.
    After building a small army of maxed, R5, 4* bots...arenas are throwing out hardcore opponents at just 10x streak.
    Coupled with increasingly ridiculous raid bases and sneaky Master Spotlight opponents...
    Ouch.
    8lr8n3ilww5f.png

Arena usually throws really hard guys around 12, but sometimes does so in friggin’ 8.

AND then there’s that guy who brings a 1* and two 5*s.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JKIN wrote: »

Arena usually throws really hard guys around 12, but sometimes does so in friggin’ 8.

that's not for annoying others, but for not getting annoyed.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2019
    JKIN wrote: »
    Sheesh.
    Ouch.
    8lr8n3ilww5f.png

I’ve seen Hard bots frequently as early as a 6 arena Winning Streak. It usually happens when I initially engage my R1 Maxed 5* Bots for the 1st time.

And I’ve also seen the 1*, 2 5* trick in “Easy” Mode often... generally when I throw 3 R3 4* bots into the arena match.
  • Yeah just sandbag from fights 10 to 18
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    Ooh ach naye.
    Went up against 9000Pi Megatronus on RR, which 4* R5 Galvatron somehow managed to beat.
    Then discovered final plonker was WJack 7000Pi on a tech console.
    Bye bye medals

EDIT:
    In the middle was 5* Cheetor on a node with OPTIMAL OPTIMUS' face.
    What on Earth is that?!?
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Ooh ach naye.
    Went up against 9000Pi Megatronus on RR, which 4* R5 Galvatron somehow managed to beat.
    Bye bye medals

EDIT:
    What on Earth is that?!?

Isn't that the Prime Module (Utility Module, Silver & Gold Color with Blue Glowing Eyes, Signature Ability: Fury of the Primes)?

http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Module
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Technobot wrote: »
    Ooh ach naye.
    Bye bye medals

EDIT:
    What on Earth is that?!?

Isn't that the Prime Module (Utility Module, Silver & Gold Color with Blue Glowing Eyes, Signature Ability: Fury of the Primes)?

http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Module

Thanks mate @Technobot
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I get hard fights from 10 onwards, but I don't start using my r5's until then either. At 15+ I start using my 5* bots. It's getting harder to get to the infinite streak relatively easily or without having to do a few long, tedious and sometimes difficult fights