Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Future Characters? Story chapters?

Is Kabam still supporting the game? Aside from the update today there haven't been any significant updates which is surprising after the release of Bumblebee.
Tagged:

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I guess you need to read more... It's already been announced that there will not be any new characters and it's been discussed multiple times
  • That's honestly a real let down did they give a reason why?
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    No new bots, spotlight missions reforged with mini bosses, no Act 4, etc...

Is it really necessary to ask why?

Numerous threads on the sky is falling or noe TFTF apocalypse.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    But @Kabam Vydious said keep your eyes 👀 peeled this is still the new year 😄
    And @Kabam Miike said they’d let us know if there’s an update on the alliance missions
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

I did say that and I stand by it! Don't give up hope, Commanders!!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wattmrh wrote: »
    That's honestly a real let down did they give a reason why?

They said it’s so we can work on improving our current bots. 😒
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Commander?

udw0s8e17iwi.jpeg

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Vavatron wrote: »

Commander?

udw0s8e17iwi.jpeg

https://youtu.be/GbANBxbmLfw

nuff said

Your awesome bud 👍
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Your awesome bud 👍

What about his awesome bud?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What's awesome about him bud?
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

🙄
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I still have hope.

I don’t think anyone can take that away from me.

Well you're helpful

Can you sense it..?

THE IMMENSE AMOUNT OF SARCASM!

@Kabam Vydious
    What's awesome about him bud?

Because @Kabam Vydious feels what we feel wanting New Transformers
    I really really really hope G1 Predacons = G1 Predaking is coming up in the next couple months
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Is just me or is it starting to feel like we're waiting for the Second season of Firefly all over again...... And we all know how that turned out...
    😞

McBusket wrote: »
    Is just me or is it starting to feel like we're waiting for the Second season of Firefly all over again...... And we all know how that turned out...

Do you mean Transformers Forged To Fight is shutting down in the 2nd Anniversary??
    I really really really hope G1 Predacons = G1 Predaking is coming up in the next couple months

Would love to see more generic bots take place among the sharkticons. More faction based bot designs, with colour according to class, could probably be done by kabam without having to seek licensing laws (if that really is the issue) as the sharkticons in this game, to my knowledge, are of Kabams design. Generic protoform predacons (beast wars ones, since g1 was all red/yellow) would give variety to the sharkticons if given different specials and abilities, and would even still fit in with the feeding frenzy mastery description. Probably other factions could fill this role, but generic predacons seemed the most fitting.

If you can’t give us new bots to use, we could even have a symbiote style event where we get a generic one based on a classless predacon protoform. Lots of good ideas have been floated by the community and kabam cold take note of some of them, or just copy mcoc events, send bumblebee to the movies, Megatrons gladiator challenge, more gauntlets. Seen all these mentioned in recent times.

gupyk3mejonu.png
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Vavatron wrote: »

gupyk3mejonu.png

Well I hope anyway
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643

@Kabam Vydious [/quote]

There's no need for sarcasm. Just because what I'm saying may not provide direct information it doesn't mean there isn't something. I'm here for y'all and the excitement you bring. I'm just the reassurance that there's hope left to have and to hang in there. :)
    [/quote]
    3yh1i5ig380r.png

Well you're helpful

Can you sense it..?

@Kabam Vydious

There's no need for sarcasm. Just because what I'm saying may not provide direct information it doesn't mean there isn't something. I'm here for y'all and the excitement you bring. I'm just the reassurance that there's hope left to have and to hang in there. :)

Well there may not be many left by the time bots are back...I'll probably still be here...there's a plan to bring bots back right? Even if there isn't a time planned @Kabam Vydious

Well you're helpful

Can you sense it..?

@Kabam Vydious

Great 👍 to hear from you buddy thanks for your encouragement
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Mufc14 wrote: »

[/quote]
    3yh1i5ig380r.png

[/quote]

5t3fhevx8aka.jpeg
    Sadly, we’ve lost a lot of very good people since the decrease in development announcement.