Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New AM soon?

Momo2008Momo2008 Posts: 92
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
k3t072j0a2n8.jpeg
We as an Alliance have reached the Pinnacle in AM for months now. Any insightful revelation of A New AM Map or This is It? Any news to cajole or spark interest would be nice, otherwise, sadly the opposite :(
Thanks for listening!

Comments

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Well deep inside you do know they wont reply or if they do then flag this post 😂
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    "False hope, number 2008 on the offense. Half the distance to the goal line; repeat 3rd down."

• Hey there,

We know that there are a few Alliances that have hit the top of the AM Difficulty charts (first of all, that's a huge accomplishment!) and will be having some conversations on what we can do next.

No new information right now, but we'll let you know when we do!
  • Momo2008 wrote: »
    k3t072j0a2n8.jpeg
    We as an Alliance have reached the Pinnacle in AM for months now. Any insightful revelation of A New AM Map or This is It? Any news to cajole or spark interest would be nice, otherwise, sadly the opposite :(
    Thanks for listening!

You guys deserve a break.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Hey there,

We know that there are a few Alliances that have hit the top of the AM Difficulty charts (first of all, that's a huge accomplishment!) and will be having some conversations on what we can do next.

the legend returns
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    Well deep inside you do know they wont reply or if they do then flag this post 😂
    Somebody flag this XD
    Miike has returned lol
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Hey there,

Awesome 👏
    I’m hoping for Map4
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Anyone else read that there was nothing planned and they’re only thinking about opening up discussions about it now? So that means how many more months of the same Ancient Sanctum map?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Well, that’s exciting.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Hey there,

Is there any information you can tell us
  • Vavatron wrote: »
    Well, that’s exciting.

giphy.gif
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Anyone else read that there was nothing planned and they’re only thinking about opening up discussions about it now? So that means how many more months of the same Ancient Sanctum map?

They say they are going to do something about it, and you still poo-poo on it.

Give it a rest man.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Momo2008 wrote: »
    k3t072j0a2n8.jpeg
    Thanks for listening!

You guys deserve a break.

There is no mercy in this dojo!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Even changing up the bots on the current map would be something.
    Manthro wrote: »
    They say they are going to do something about it, and you still poo-poo on it.

Give it a rest man.

They didn’t say they were going to do anything about it, yet. They said they were going to start to have conversations on what they can do. One of those things could be to do nothing (though probably not).

I’m more about how come they weren’t having this conversation a few months ago at least? Were they planning to not do anything and are only thinking of it now? Okay okay, maybe they were waiting for someone to hit d100 first, that’s fine. That was when?

I feel it would have been better if they said that they were already talking about it, but are still trying to figure out what to do. Instead they said the discussions are only going to be started soon.

Well... I guess it’s better than nothing so-
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    They said they would review it two months ago also when someone asked for megatronus as boss. Therefore this is continuing lip service.
  • This. Should. Take. Priority.
  • Okay if we don't get new maps, can they at least randomly place bots on different nodes? I am tired of cat and monkey as boss bots. It's too predictable at current rate.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Okay if we don't get new maps, can they at least randomly place bots on different nodes? I am tired of cat and monkey as boss bots. It's too predictable at current rate.

Oi, I've maxed out bots JUST FOR THE OCCASION!
    😂
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I want Map 4 with leveled up 5*s on Mods
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I want Map 4 with leveled up 5*s on Mods

Probably won’t see that playing D20 FYI
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Probably won’t see that playing D20 FYI

x0br2gpd58yg.gif
  • Momo2008 wrote: »
    k3t072j0a2n8.jpeg
    Thanks for listening!

So, serious question here...what is your alliances monthly cost in real money each month to get this done consistently?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    k3t072j0a2n8.jpeg
    Thanks for listening!

So, serious question here...what is your alliances monthly cost in real money each month to get this done consistently?

Not much if any. Most guys just use the items we receive from the raid store & AM crystals. After playing it for so long with everyone having the correct bots for each lane its extremely easy. We got alot of great playere that makes it easier on everyone else.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited February 2019
    n5n3hoprkyad.png

Bump for shameless self brag. D100x4. Bring it.

Edit 10 out of the last 11 actually.

Bring back the old map three. It was better. Just fix 3.6.
  • x0f13wkn7jc2.png

Giddy up!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    asparagus wrote: »
    n5n3hoprkyad.png

Now I'm looking at table veg in a whole now way.
    All hail the mightiest veg of all
    Lord @asparagus
    😂👍 Well done geeza
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    gdhkyhoredwm.jpeg
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    asparagus wrote: »
    n5n3hoprkyad.png

Now I'm looking at table veg in a whole now way.
    All hail the mightiest veg of all
    Lord @asparagus
    😂👍 Well done geeza

k3t072j0a2n8.jpeg
    Thanks for listening!

As jay said not much if anything. Alot of use (myself included) have over 100K AS Shards for that reason. If they spend money, they spend on deals that might help them in AM like a T4C deal or something but guys grinded for bots too. Everyone in Omega, with the exception of one person is either a beta player or launch player as well so that helps.

usmir7dyvyni.jpg
    4y7qeea060d4.jpg

two examples of scores and low to no items.