Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A suggestion about the Bots Victory pose

I think it would really great if Bots talk for a short while their victory pose it would make the game more fun to play what do you guys think?
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    'Freemium is the right of all sentient beings.'
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    'Freemium is the right of all sentient beings.'

Nice line
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Megatrom wrote: »
    I think it would really great if Bots talk for a short while their victory pose it would make the game more fun to play what do you guys think?

Yeah. MCoC has it, and before anyone says "MCoC has more people working on it, etc. etc.", remember, for a team of video game coders making actions and stuff, a victory pose would only take, like, 20 mins max.
  • We’ve got a few suggestions in this thread here. Check it out but don’t coment on it to bring it back alive. But check it out though
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5042/visual-and-minor-improvements-suggestions/p1

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    JKIN wrote: »
    Yeah. MCoC has it, and before anyone says "MCoC has more people working on it, etc. etc.", remember, for a team of video game coders making actions and stuff, a victory pose would only take, like, 20 mins max.

Yeah, but that’s 20 mins that could be working on fixing and improving MCOC instead. So no dice.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Cue the Overwatch theme
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Cue the Overwatch theme

Good therm
    Darm0k wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »

Yeah, but that’s 20 mins that could be working on fixing and improving MCOC instead. So no dice.

So true.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    For drift - no fear , no anger , no pain.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Warpath - WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF WE WERE OLDER, THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG, AND WOULDN'T IT BE NICE TO LIVE TOGETHER, IN THE KIND OF WORLD WHERE WE BELONG!
    Slayer wrote: »

Love the line that is exactly i thought

GET OFF, U MAGGOT!!! HAGH!
  • what is happening here?
  • MV1- "GIVE ME YOUR FACE"
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    MV1- "GIVE ME YOUR FACE"

“Did you forget who I am?” is more suitable although i know it isnt TLK prime but anyway.
  • JKIN wrote: »

GET OFF, U MAGGOT!!! HAGH!

You have my vote on this
  • Slayer wrote: »
    MV1- "GIVE ME YOUR FACE"

“Did you forget who I am?” is more suitable although i know it isnt TLK prime but anyway.

I mean, considering Bayverse Prime's method of dealing with Cons, your line seems a tad bit too.....tame.

And yes, I know it's a line from TLK, but still.
  • 'Freemium is the right of all sentient beings.'

I don't think I can afford Freemium, will Deluxe do?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    You guys are lucky Michael Bay wasn't given FULL creative control, otherwise:

Megatron "Children are delicious."

Optimus Prime "My real motive is reconnecting with my love child with Elita-1."

Ironhide "Dis here Black dude's gonna give you a whoopin'. Yo mama"

Wait, those lines sound plausible in Bayverse
  • Can we get the gory fatalities like Mortal Kombat? I want to see a bot decapitated and winning bot holding head in hand. 🤣
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    i wish the bots would be more modest and respectful like sumo wrestlers and not do any sort of victory pose and just stand there and bow gently
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    i wish the bots would be more modest and respectful like sumo wrestlers and not do any sort of victory pose and just stand there and bow gently

Or just stay in their own character. Decepticons and Predacons acting evil, while Autobots and Maximals acting heroic