Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Problems with logging in

Started playing tf. After getting my first 4* ive decided to link my acc with kabam. But it wasnt succesful ( it wrote that kabam acc is already linked) . Then ive created new kabam acc, but it wrote the same message. How can link my tf acc with kabam acc? Help me please, cause i dont wanna lose my acc !
Tagged:

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Pakeiger wrote: »
    Started playing tf. After getting my first 4* ive decided to link my acc with kabam. But it wasnt succesful ( it wrote that kabam acc is already linked) . Then ive created new kabam acc, but it wrote the same message. How can link my tf acc with kabam acc? Help me please, cause i dont wanna lose my acc !

Uhmm that means your username is TAKEN.
    Try another name till it says successful
    🙄
  • What username? Nickname in the game or what?
  • Ok, i linked my tf acc with google acc. Is it saved now? Can i play from another phone ?
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Pakeiger wrote: »
    Ok, i linked my tf acc with google acc. Is it saved now? Can i play from another phone ?

Yea
  • Hey @Pakeiger,

As long as you're linked with your Google account, you are able to play on multiple devices. You can also reach out to our support team if you're having issues linking to a Kabam Account. They'd be happy to help you!