Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What are Timelines and Line-Ups?

Timelines would be line times? and Line-Ups would all be spent on one line?

Comments

• ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    What?
  • Timelines would be line times? and Line-Ups would all be spent on one line?

Google translator malfunction?

• Seb1976 wrote: »

Or shroomage
  • I want whatever you’re smoking.
  • Seb1976 wrote: »

exactly.
  • I've seen these expressions of timelines and line-ups in many places around here. Could you explain to me instead of judging?
  • I've seen these expressions of timelines and line-ups in many places around here. Could you explain to me instead of judging?

We honestly have no idea what you are referring to
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I've seen these expressions of timelines and line-ups in many places around here. Could you explain to me instead of judging?

Around here? Could you post a link?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm assuming this is a language barrier thing.
    When one refers to a timeline they're referring to the order in which events happening...ongoing time. Since the 3 different series (Bay movies, G1, and Beast Wars) all happened during different places in time, the explanation given surrounds time travel of sorts.
    A line up is another term for the team one is currently running on missions or raids or whatever. My AM lineup for instance is Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, and Grimlock.

I hope this clears things up. Did I understand your question correctly?
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    ?????
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm assuming this is a language barrier thing.
    When one refers to a timeline they're referring to the order in which events happening...ongoing time. Since the 3 different series (Bay movies, G1, and Beast Wars) all happened during different places in time, the explanation given surrounds time travel of sorts.
    A line up is another term for the team one is currently running on missions or raids or whatever. My AM lineup for instance is Ultra Magnus, Hot Rod, and Grimlock.

I hope this clears things up. Did I understand your question correctly?

Yes,Thank you for the explanation.