Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Better skill for Megatronus SP3

Hey guys i was thinking when Megatronus sends enemy into sky and transforms into jet to shoot enemy how about they change it to summon two big rocks to crush enemy? Since he is a prime he can do it or make it like Thanos SP3 skill when he smashs enemy all over ground what do you guys think?

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Dude, he does Dark Burn and Life Steal in that special. He does not need to do more.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    JKIN wrote: »
    Dude, he does Dark Burn and Life Steal in that special. He does not need to do more.

I know but it would make him stronger
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Agreed, I get hit by a special 3 too many times in most raids I don't want him doing more
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2019
    Megatrom wrote: »
    Hey guys i was thinking when Megatronus sends enemy into sky and transforms into jet to shoot enemy how about they change it to summon two big rocks to crush enemy? Since he is a prime he can do it or make it like Thanos SP3 skill when he smashs enemy all over ground what do you guys think?

You know what I was thinking?

That you stop making alt forum accounts and posting obvious troll bait threads all over the forum every 5 minutes.

Use your real account. Oh wait, it's probably been permabanned.

Go ahead people... Read any of the threads listed below.

Obvious troll is obvious. Don't feed it, just let it starve.

3xf61t23lkn6.png

ndo32d519md6.png
    Manthro wrote: »

That you stop making alt forum accounts and posting obvious troll bait threads all over the forum every 5 minutes.

3xf61t23lkn6.png

ndo32d519md6.png

What the heck are you talking about? First this is tramsformers forum everyone can post ideas and questions second off i tried to enter the email i play the game i entered before and forgot the answer after a while it said sign in kabam to save date when i enter my first email it said it already exict so i had to make new account on forum
    Forgot the password i meant
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Easy there, @Manthro
    Seen tons of well meaning players, usually with English as a second language, or younger individuals doing this.

Sometimes it's just enthusiasm, other times just cultural (visit any English language support page for an INDIA based customer service and you'll know)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019
    @Megatrom Megatronus is plenty over powered.
    The ones crying for a buff are the usual suspects:
    Hound, Ramjet, Grindor...
    l0ewe3nmvkax.png

3xf61t23lkn6.png

ndo32d519md6.png
    [/quote]

I also have a strong rooster and i have more bots unless you'r troll you think this is only your forum
    l0ewe3nmvkax.png

3xf61t23lkn6.png

ndo32d519md6.png

I also have a strong rooster and i have more bots unless you'r troll you think this is only your forum[/quote]

So you are the troll you are such big loser that never respect opinion do you think this is your forum? Everyone can to post comment as i said i am using another account on forum becuse the email i entered before on kabam it said it exict so i had to create new one