Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is Rumble?

I think Kabam forgot about Rumble he is always with Soundwave and Lazerbeak i really suprised he is not with Soundwave

Comments

• JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    I was thinking that too.

No, this is not a character suggestion, this is just a simple question.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Yeah its really weird
    Lol probably
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wasn't he found in the game files somewhere, along with a couple.of others we never saw?
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Wasn't he found in the game files somewhere, along with a couple.of others we never saw?

Yeah he was datamined along with I think laserbeak?? Its a shame he never came to be. He was always my favorite cassette bot. (I mean rumble as the red and black one.)
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Yeah he was datamined along with I think laserbeak?? Its a shame he never came to be. He was always my favorite cassette bot. (I mean rumble as the red and black one.)

No! Cyclonus is Skywarp!
  • DrShotgun wrote: »

Frenzy is the red one in the cartoon...
  • Rumble is red
    Frenzy is blue
    The colorists made a mistake
    And so did you
    :D
  • RIBFIR and RIRFIB, Last I saw Rumble, he took a tumble and lost his piledriver arm after Sludge shook the ground.
  • Rumble is red
    Frenzy is blue
    And so did you

No rumble is blue...watch the G1 cartoon for gods sake
  • Rumble is red
    Frenzy is blue
    And so did you

The original toy was like that. But then the cartoon changed it so that rumble is blue and frenzy is red. But RIBFIR will always be my opinion

Beastdad wrote: »
    Rumble is purplish blue in g1 my dudes

Lilac
    RIBFIR and RIRFIB, Last I saw Rumble, he took a tumble and lost his piledriver arm after Sludge shook the ground.

Hey, no faaaaiiirr...
  • Rumble is red
    Frenzy is blue
    And so did you

The original toy was like that. But then the cartoon changed it so that rumble is blue and frenzy is red. But RIBFIR will always be my opinion

What do people choose Toy accuracy over cartoon? That's ridiculous
  • For me, it's mostly based on this (emphasis added):
    It was Hasbro's intent that Rumble be black and red, and Frenzy be two shades of blue. These color schemes are used in the toyline, Marvel Comics and many storybooks and ancillary media from the early years of Generation 1, and naturally, it was intended for the cartoon series to render the characters in this manner as well (as proven by the show's production bible, which identifies Rumble as the "red robot"). However, as a result of some unspecified error somewhere in production, the two robots had their color schemes swapped, leaving the animated incarnation of Rumble blue, and Frenzy red.

From this page:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/FIRRIB
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I thought Frenzy was all shiny and made of razorblades and turned into a little boom box..
    I kid I kid...thems are lynching words
    The original cassettes would be an awesome add to the team ... Soundwave mods. Could do Blaster also.
  • I understand Rumble is meant to be the red and black one and the majority of media has him as such (including the most recent Masterpiece releases and most comics) he still sticks as the blue/purple bot in my mind.

But Ive long come to accept that the names are interchangable. Its not like their voices or personalities were any different.
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    But I do love those two little thugs, and in their honour I made this some time ago. This seems like the right audience for it :)

5dxj6bpd5ix9.jpg

You made this? That's awesome! Which program did you use?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    But I do love those two little thugs, and in their honour I made this some time ago. This seems like the right audience for it :)

5dxj6bpd5ix9.jpg

This is a shirt I would buy.
    Vavatron wrote: »

5dxj6bpd5ix9.jpg

This is a shirt I would buy.

Still Rumble needs be Soundwave in the game just like in FOC and shows
    With*
  • SkBirdman wrote: »

5dxj6bpd5ix9.jpg

You made this? That's awesome! Which program did you use?

Thanks man! I use Photoshop and a Wacom Graphics Tablet to draw the pics.
  • If they reworked Soundwave (Maybe some animation tuneups) I think they should add Rumble in. Maybe he could be the heavy or special one attack.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

5dxj6bpd5ix9.jpg

I love that photo
    edited March 2019
    Well Rumble should be in the game still
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    If rumble was added they'd have to add frenzy too