Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Exclusive 2* Bots

JKINJKIN Posts: 514
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Okay, can someone post a list of the exclusive 2* bots from the crystal?

I’m only going to need my base defense team and my main team for my book so I want to forge all my other bots, but I want to keep all my exclusive 2*s.
Tagged:

Comments

• •Galvatron
    •Ramjet
    •Waspinator
    •Megatron (RotF)
    •Soundwave
    •Shockwave
    •Hound
    •Drift
    •Hot Rod
    •Grimlock
    •Optimus Primal
    •Starscream
    •Ultra Magnus
    •Megatron (G1)
    •Dinobot
    •Prowl

That's all that I know.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    •Galvatron
    •Ramjet
    •Waspinator
    •Megatron (RotF)
    •Soundwave
    •Shockwave
    •Hound
    •Drift
    •Hot Rod
    •Grimlock
    •Optimus Primal
    •Starscream
    •Ultra Magnus
    •Megatron (G1)
    •Dinobot
    •Prowl

That's all that I know.

I’m pretty sure your correct 👍
  • @ScarredArachnid333, thanks for the list.

Yay, finally a 2* Prowl. 🤣
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Can someone explain the point of even having exclusive 2 star bots? Am I supposed to pine to unlock the max forge of my 3 star soundwave?

If we can’t eliminate 2 stars, can we at least add them to the “premium” bot crystal?
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Can someone explain the point of even having exclusive 2 star bots? Am I supposed to pine to unlock the max forge of my 3 star soundwave?

If we can’t eliminate 2 stars, can we at least add them to the “premium” bot crystal?

this man is speaking the truth

game is giving 4*s for free. even the lower/beginning players have no need to try to max forge their 3*
  • Vavatron wrote: »

Didn't we have an arena event where you got extra points for using featured 2*s?
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Don’t remember that. All I know is that I can’t forge max signature 2 star grinder fast enough... meanwhile 2 star Soundwave sits unduped.

#exclusivepremiumcrystalupgrade
  • It may have been a raid event or something else that gave more pts for using featured 2*
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    It may have been a raid event or something else that gave more pts for using featured 2*

yeah..it was a Throwback Week (raid) event to fill in a dead week between the BOTMs
    edited February 2019
    I agree with those of you that have commented
    @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Vydious please tell the team that new beginning players don’t need 2stars anymore they really should be discounted just like 1star bots 👍
    2stars are so annoying to win everyone says stupid 2star lol 😂
    2stars aren’t very good at forging either 😕
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Noooo, lol, the only good thing about the 2* currently in the Premium crystal is that you can max signature them relatively quickly so they at least have some forge value.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Those claim to quit, don't quit.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

Noooo, lol, the only good thing about the 2* currently in the Premium crystal is that you can max signature them relatively quickly so they at least have some forge value.

If they remove 2*'s, we can max sig 3*s in the same time.

Eliminate 2stars then our 3stars will quickly be sig 100 💯
    2stars give no forge value 👎
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Those claim to quit, don't quit.

If they remove 2*'s, we can max sig 3*s in the same time.

My point was in reply to Vavatron's suggestion to add the exclusive 2* bots to the Premium Crystal.
  • Why are we still out here bullying our 2-Stars? They are trying their BEST.

But really, thank you for the added feedback on this. This thread and the other one both have been very enlightening on y'all's thoughts towards 2-Stars and we really appreciate that.
    Why are we still out here bullying our 2-Stars? They are trying their BEST.

But really, thank you for the added feedback on this. This thread and the other one both have been very enlightening on y'all's thoughts towards 2-Stars and we really appreciate that.

No problem buddy we just speak the truth about it
    2stars is usually all we seem to win lol 😂 and Forge XP isn’t good out of them 2*s
    If TFTF was 3stars, 4stars, and 5stars that would put the frosting on the cake 😁
  • Why are we still out here bullying our 2-Stars? They are trying their BEST.

I like 2 stars...I think they are good for forging...they get me lots of money!
  • Can we please bring back 1* bots? I've got nothing to forge into the 2* bots. Yes, I'm that bored. 🤣