Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Your Perfect Pairing? - Synergy Chat

tumblr_n0xq0hqP011qcrr5qo1_r1_400.gif

Hello, again!

Happy Valentine's Day from our team to you! We just recently had an amazing discussion about what everyone's favorite bot is within the Transformers Universe and wanted to jump into another. :smiley: This one is gonna focus a little more on the game itself, but also keeping it thematic with a day that generally brings people together!

So, the topic of this discussion (as said in the title) is about Synergies in the game! Can you tell us what your favorite synergy is within the game? It could be for the purpose, for the title, for the pairing, etc... whatever you want it to be! We just want to know what it is. :)

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Optimus Prime and Ratchet.

kwy5roa4mozi.jpeg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    G1 megatron x shockwave :kissing_heart:
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Galvatron X Cyclonus.
    Intergalactic love (okay, fairly one-sided) that kicks butt and can handle 95% of raids.

Poor Cyclonus
  • Rotf megatron and barricade...xtra impair charge is great!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Galvatron and Starscream as enemies! LOL.
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    There’s a lot of great ones.
    Optimus and Ratchet are pretty hard to beat but one I have a lot of fun with is Motormaster and Ramjet. Great looking bots, good synergy, and pretty basic brawler types. Some times I don’t have the patience to be a ninja and enjoy a straight up old school beat down.
    I guess beat downs aren’t in the spirit of the holiday but there it is none the less.

Now if I could only get a four star or better Kickback.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Mv Megatron and his minions, plus mv bee also
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Peas wrote: »
    There’s a lot of great ones.
    Optimus and Ratchet are pretty hard to beat but one I have a lot of fun with is Motormaster and Ramjet. Great looking bots, good synergy, and pretty basic brawler types. Some times I don’t have the patience to be a ninja and enjoy a straight up old school beat down.
    I guess beat downs aren’t in the spirit of the holiday but there it is none the less.

Now if I could only get a four star or better Kickback.

first asparagus, now peas? where’s broccoli?
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    No one has mentioned Beast Purification yet?

Point made, love using it in raids
  • Sword masters! Bludgeon and Windblade, 'nough said!
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Beast Purification all day long with Primal and any of the BW bots
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I thought I would have seen Megatronus and Robot Resource by now....
  • My favorite synergy is the Beast Purification boost
    And since we’re talking synergys, @Kabam Vydious is it by any chance possible that we could get a wrecker synergy?
    So far we have 6 of them in the game being...
    Ultra Magnus
    Arcee
    Hot Rod
    Wheeljack
    Jetfire
    and last but not least (which I personally can’t believe, but just going by different comic continuities) Cyclonus!
    I was hoping that if we do get one, that it could be something like the Beast Purification boost 😁
    I personally love the Wreckers! They’re my favorite subgroup and I really think that they deserve a synergy.
    I also hope to see more Wreckers characters be added into the game in the near future! 😁
    Hope to hear back soon, magnusprime777 aka Ultraopstrion
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Darm0k wrote: »

Megatronus with robot resources is not a synergy.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    My favorite synergy is the Beast Purification boost
    And since we’re talking synergys, @Kabam Vydious is it by any chance possible that we could get a wrecker synergy?
    So far we have 6 of them in the game being...
    Ultra Magnus
    Arcee
    Hot Rod
    Wheeljack
    Jetfire
    and last but not least (which I personally can’t believe, but just going by different comic continuities) Cyclonus!
    I was hoping that if we do get one, that it could be something like the Beast Purification boost 😁
    I personally love the Wreckers! They’re my favorite subgroup and I really think that they deserve a synergy.
    I also hope to see more Wreckers characters be added into the game in the near future! 😁
    Hope to hear back soon, magnusprime777 aka Ultraopstrion

I’m really hoping for a wreckers group synergies too 👍
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    While the most powerful is OP and Ratchet, my fave synergy is Swordmasters.
  • KyMiKyMi Posts: 1
    Rotf megatron and barricade...xtra impair charge is great!

Who will go best with them? Grindor you think?
  • So many Synergies, so little time.
    Swordmasters is godly on Bludgeon. I'd argue to say he has the best critical damage out of the swordmasters and makes great utility of it. With the lowest crit rate and the highest crit damage of them, he makes the best use of it.

However, there are other Synergies. Starscream's Lieutenants Synergy is great. Megatronus and Megatron's synergy is also useful, and Prime's Lieutenants synergies are very strong. The Role Models Synergy is also really useful for Bumblebee, but kinda to his own.

It depends on the situation, but those are the best synergies that come to mind off the top of my head.
  • HELLO!

Sorry I'm late to this, been away saving the universe :smirk: -- anyways, y'all! Thank you to those who have been contributing to this! It's been awesome to see what your favorite synergies are. We've actually been sitting on this question for a while and we're glad to see the comments coming in about it.

And that Wrecker synergy??? Nice. I'll pass it along as feedback, don't you worry.
  • HELLO!

Sorry I'm late to this, been away saving the universe :smirk: -- anyways, y'all! Thank you to those who have been contributing to this! It's been awesome to see what your favorite synergies are. We've actually been sitting on this question for a while and we're glad to see the comments coming in about it.

And that Wrecker synergy??? Nice. I'll pass it along as feedback, don't you worry.

@Kabam Vydious Thank You So Much!! ❤️
  • FulMetalGrimlokFulMetalGrimlok Posts: 106
    edited February 2019
    Having Megatronus and a Rhinox of a higher tier is reaaaalllllly good because having Rhinox increases your entire party's power rate, making Megatronus charge his power faster.
    Having Megatronus and a Rhinox of a higher tier is reaaaalllllly good because having Rhinox increases your entire party's power rate, making Megatronus charge his power faster.

I don't think that power rate is applied to MT
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    HELLO!

Wow a Wreckers synergy would be excellent 👍
    DonApis wrote: »

syn·er·gy
    /ˈsinərjē/
    noun
    the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

It’s not a bot synergy per the game, but there is synergy between the two.

syn·er·gy
    /ˈsinərjē/
    noun
    the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

It’s not a bot synergy per the game, but there is synergy between the two.

Ok then.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    OG Megatron and Starscream
    Jetfire and Starscream
    Sharpshooters (Hound, Mirage, Arcee)
  • MTMTE BrainStorm and G1 Elita One
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I like Shockwave and Galvatron...that bonus damage works
    Ok then.

Haha, I’m just trying to argue my point. :D Just mentioning it because there were a bunch of posts complaining about that pairing. There was another one too, but I can’t think of it off hand.