Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Too difficault to get Bots

Today i have spent 20000 crystals but i did never get a Optimus Primal or G1 Megatron why is so hard to get these rare Bots? They should add better chance packages crystals it always pick up different Bot and i already have i know that it also gives rewards but it would very helpful to add new package to get these two Bots 1☆ to 4☆ rank

Comments

• Are you new to the game here? If not, you should know better by now. And if you are, well, you've got a learning curve coming up. As for bots on crystals, its not just random, its randomly random, meaning you have no chance of figuring out what you'll get from crystals and there's no pattern to it.

I've gotten a 4* Cheetor THREE times in a row before, I've done the same with Mixmaster, and even with my 5* Shockwave, I've had him duped three times now--and with each crystal you've got like a 1 in 50 shot of getting the one you want and even narrower odds of getting the previous bot duped! Those aren't good odds at all! And there's no shortage of players that can post on here their stories of how random pulls are. Every time I've gotten the package of named crystals (Megatron crystal, Rhinox crystal, etc.), I have NEVER EVER pulled the bot whose name is on that crystal. I've wanted a 4* Starscream since he was introduced to the game and it took over a year to get him! And shortly after he's released as a 5*, I get him!

If you are hunting for specific bots, and you're having no luck with crystals, then you're going to have to put down some money and buy that bot when a special comes up! Or you're going to have to grind for chips til your thumbs fall off and save up to get the bot you want when its featured.

And I specifically remember reminding you about a week ago to get the Valentine's package that was on sale. If you did, you'd not only have the 4* G1 Megatron you're craving, but you'd also have Starscream thrown in with it! If you're not going to spend a little money and you're not going to grind it out, you're just going to have to keep spinning crystals until you eventually get lucky.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Megatrom i was stuck without 14x 4* bots right up till mid November 2018.
    Between Aug-Oct EVERY SINGLE 4* BOT I GOT WAS A DUPE.
    I HAD 27x 4* DUPES IN A ROW.
    WHILE MISSING FOURTEEN.
    Still missing G1 Bee and Drift.

So yes, RNG is the bane of many a player's existence/sanity.

Keep at it

Or spend $$$ when your fave bot comes up in store
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Are you new to the game here? If not, you should know better by now. And if you are, well, you've got a learning curve coming up. As for bots on crystals, its not just random, its randomly random, meaning you have no chance of figuring out what you'll get from crystals and there's no pattern to it.

I've gotten a 4* Cheetor THREE times in a row before, I've done the same with Mixmaster, and even with my 5* Shockwave, I've had him duped three times now--and with each crystal you've got like a 1 in 50 shot of getting the one you want and even narrower odds of getting the previous bot duped! Those aren't good odds at all! And there's no shortage of players that can post on here their stories of how random pulls are. Every time I've gotten the package of named crystals (Megatron crystal, Rhinox crystal, etc.), I have NEVER EVER pulled the bot whose name is on that crystal. I've wanted a 4* Starscream since he was introduced to the game and it took over a year to get him! And shortly after he's released as a 5*, I get him!

If you are hunting for specific bots, and you're having no luck with crystals, then you're going to have to put down some money and buy that bot when a special comes up! Or you're going to have to grind for chips til your thumbs fall off and save up to get the bot you want when its featured.

And I specifically remember reminding you about a week ago to get the Valentine's package that was on sale. If you did, you'd not only have the 4* G1 Megatron you're craving, but you'd also have Starscream thrown in with it! If you're not going to spend a little money and you're not going to grind it out, you're just going to have to keep spinning crystals until you eventually get lucky.

Well i am playing for 3 month i got 4 4* bots and rest are 3* and 2* but i never had a luck to get my fav bots and i was late to buy a google play card to get G1 Megatron
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    WHILE MISSING FOURTEEN.

Keep at it

Dang your super lucky
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Megatrom wrote: »
    WHILE MISSING FOURTEEN.

Keep at it

Dang your super lucky

Lucky? LUCKY?!?
    😂😅😅😅

Finally the curse was lifted, and between Nov 2018-Feb 2018 i decided opening 4* crystals is like having an unimaginative cook at home.
    Once in awhile, there'll be surprises, but expect samey-ness...
    And promptly got Blaster, Soundwave, Shockwave, Windblade, Cheetor and UM within a couple of months.
    Plus those FREE 4* calendar bots are a godsend.
    WHILE MISSING FOURTEEN.

Keep at it

Dang your super lucky

Lucky? LUCKY?!?
    😂😅😅😅

Finally the curse was lifted, and between Nov 2018-Feb 2018 i decided opening 4* crystals is like having an unimaginative cook at home.
    Once in awhile, there'll be surprises, but expect samey-ness...
    And promptly got Blaster, Soundwave, Shockwave, Windblade, Cheetor and UM within a couple of months.
    Plus those FREE 4* calendar bots are a godsend.

Well seems still is very hard to get G1 Megatron
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    20000 crystals? Thank you, on behalf of the community.
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514

Yeah, that’s def impossible.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    JKIN wrote: »

Yeah, that’s def impossible.

Still deserves a bow even if he means energon.

But there's a saying when it comes to mobile game spenders: quick spending = quick quitting.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752

Pretty sure he means 20k shards, which is 10 crystals
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I’ve got 14, that’s right fourteen 5* bots and not one of them is tech class. Do you know why? I have the most T3 tech sparks and the system knows this.

I once opened four 4* repair modules in a row because that was the only big mod I had at the time. It’s not random, it’s based on what is in your inventory to a degree.
    I’ve got 14, that’s right fourteen 5* bots and not one of them is tech class. Do you know why? I have the most T3 tech sparks and the system knows this.

I once opened four 4* repair modules in a row because that was the only big mod I had at the time. It’s not random, it’s based on what is in your inventory to a degree.

Same thing, but with 4*s.

I got my first crystal 4* about 3 months ago.
  • JKIN wrote: »

How long have you been playing?

A year.
    I have more than 30 4*s now.
    I’m still pretty inactive though.
  • JKIN wrote: »

A year.
    I have more than 30 4*s now.
    I’m still pretty inactive though.

I have been playing for a year and a month...you're alot better than me
  • lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    So far I have opened over 80 PBC from shards in 2019, not a single 4*. Got another 428K shards for PBC, enough for another 214. Got another 30 PBC hanging.

The elusive bots will eventually come. I can't recall the number of 4* bots, at one point I had no 4* Tech bots, now I have 3. I have only 2 x 4* Scout bots.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    They'll come. I got here in beta and just recently pulled my elusive 4* Ratchet....then pulled him 3 more times in a week. Took almost 2 years. I've only pulled 2 l-4* Barricades like ever.
    Bots seem to come in waves.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    They'll come. I got here in beta and just recently pulled my elusive 4* Ratchet....then pulled him 3 more times in a week. Took almost 2 years. I've only pulled 2 l-4* Barricades like ever.

Well G1 Megatron seems still more difficault to get
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2019
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Well G1 Megatron seems still more difficault to get

A reasonable statement. I have 46 4* bots out of a possible 49 (missing G1 Bee, Drift, & Mixmaster, although I have G1 Bee & Drift as Max 3* & Mixmaster as a 5*). 4 of my 4* Bots remain unduped: Ramjet, Bayverse Bee, G1 Optimus, ... & G1 Megatron. Been at the game since Day 1. I occasionally pull a 3* Megatron from the 3* Crystals, but I still would like to dupe the 4*. All I can say is keep on trying. One day, the RNG will be good to you & you’ll get your elusive quarry.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Just use whatever bot you get. With the featured bot system, it’s now easier to build the team you want. Honestly you only need 3 bots to play this game. The 3 bots you use for AM, you can use to raid before you join AM and when AM ends. Use the same bots when no AM to clear expert and master spotlight. There’s no need to build a wide roster of bots. Thus, just aim at getting 3 bots, hope that is not too difficult for you.
  • I for one have never owned a 4* Prowl, I have been playing since version 1.0 and to this day he remains my unicorn. I got the 5* version almost immediately when they got released but I'd very much like to unlock max forge level. One day maybe...