Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Masteries?

I'm assuming these are in the "Boosts" section under the player profile, eventually, but I'm wondering when we can expect to see them.

You know... like should I save units because they're coming soon or spend my units because it will be awhile? :)

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They probably won't add masteries because some useful ones are already available(kinda)
    Parry: Mixmaster's sig abillity
    Dexterity(projectile evade): Sidestep
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I'm pretty sure the masteries will become available in future versions ;)
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Lol, I posted this back in March
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Well, my comment still stands though. Version 3, or 4 at the latest, should bring those, whenever it comes out!
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it ;)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Lol, I posted this back in March

I was looking for some interesting threads to spam then I found this one
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it ;)

Hahaha! That's actually a really good quote. Do you charge royalties for reuse and redistribution?
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Nutjob wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

Hahaha! That's actually a really good quote. Do you charge royalties for reuse and redistribution?

I laughed way harder than I should've when I saw this... ^_^

The quote doesn't belong to me, feel free to use it at your will :)