Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Not being able to raid after you have been raided.......and it's within the allotted time given

Can't raid back.....I have pics

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kabam made sure you can not revenge. This is to prevent collusion with your friend, raiding back to back both with a one-bot base.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don't know why Kabam just doesn't remove the revenge button. It's a 100% the-base-cannot-be-raided-at-this-time button. Who cares about revenge anyway? It still uses a ticket, just raid like normal.
  • Options
    From observation, it seems like the game limits how frequently you can be attacked.

My assumption is that when I can't revenge-attack someone, it's because they've been attacked too many times recently and their base is on cooldown. (I would think that revenge would create an exception, but apparently not.)

Anyway, just my guess.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Its due to raid shields....

Not necessarily. I've been raided before by an alliance mate and got this error when trying to revenge. He did not have raid shields up. I'm assuming it's most likely it's what carrotboy said.
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited February 2019
    Quite an annoyance, I wanted to revenge the guy that raided my base.