Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rodimus Prime??

Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Straight from TFTF FB post

816io5etdhag.png

swr4uf9bk541.png
Tagged:

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Or... reskinned Hot Rod?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Looks like Rodimus is coming OMG 😮 so exciting
  • Now thats the hype train.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited February 2019
    Or... reskinned Hot Rod?

I’d know that color scheme and silhouette anywhere...

11ueamadgj50.jpeg

It’s Rodimus Prime... and I’ve had him for 32 years...

fqptcca2jh47.jpeg

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    That's great that we're possibly getting rodimus, BUT WHERE'S WARPATH?!
    @Technobot bro I mean even it's Rodimus Prime, it's probably just a reskinned version of current TFTF Hot Rod Warrior. Like some anniversary Skin (switch on/off) for those loyal players who were around from the beginning.
  • @Technobot bro I mean even it's Rodimus Prime, it's probably just a reskinned version of current TFTF Hot Rod Warrior. Like some anniversary Skin (switch on/off) for those loyal players who were around from the beginning.

Well G1 Hot Rod is very different than Bayverse Hot Rod. MUCH different. Even then, Rodimus is much, MUCH different than either Hot Rod.
  • xymu7381rr3w.jpg

You got the touch!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    @Technobot bro I mean even it's Rodimus Prime, it's probably just a reskinned version of current TFTF Hot Rod Warrior. Like some anniversary Skin (switch on/off) for those loyal players who were around from the beginning.

What in the world are you talking about?

if it's a reskin then explain the alt mode.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    You got the power!!!!!

Ya! 👍
  • And let's just ignore the fact that HE KILLED OPTIMUS! Sort of.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

No problem the alt mode is Rodimus Prime. I just wanna say he will not arrive as a real new bot, just Warrior Hot Rod skinned to look like Rodimus. If Kabam has the computational power, he can bear the name of Rodimus once you apply the skin. But he will still be a warrior with same moves, same specials, etc.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

No problem the alt mode is Rodimus Prime. I just wanna say he will not arrive as a real new bot, just Warrior Hot Rod skinned to look like Rodimus. If Kabam has the computational power, he can bear the name of Rodimus once you apply the skin. But he will still be a warrior with same moves, same specials, etc.

Idk bout that. Kabam did do an entirely new iron man and cap america and cap marvel for that other game when they already had 3 of each. Different specials and abilities and everything.
  • His signature ability better be called “Out of the way!”
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I don't think it'll be a reskin. If he comes, he will be a strong bot. You can't have a reskinned warrior and call him a Prime.
  • Curious to find out.... the ships just to the right of cyclonus, could they be sweeps or maybe scourge?

Also frikkin hyped for Rodimus, new bots!!!!!
    Curious to find out.... the ships just to the right of cyclonus, could they be sweeps or maybe scourge?

Nah that's the transforming sequence of Cyclonus.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    dare! dare to believe this game can survive! vydious holds the future in their hands!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Inb4 thread merge
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Kitten wrote: »
    dare! dare to believe this game can survive! vydious holds the future in their hands!

🎵Commenters of destruction
    TOOLS that barely play
    It was a mild interruption
    Your existence drifts away🎶

Yeah that's to the annoying doom mongers that constantly told noobs to quit
  • Guys, didn't they just recreate the scene in the TF animated movie poster? I really doubt this is meant to tease upcoming bots.
  • Curious to find out.... the ships just to the right of cyclonus, could they be sweeps or maybe scourge?

Nah that's the transforming sequence of Cyclonus.

There’s 2 there though.... ok one might be cyclonus, it defo looks like him, but doesn’t explain the other one. Would love scourge, more galvatron synergies
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Guys, didn't they just recreate the scene in the TF animated movie poster? I really doubt this is meant to tease upcoming bots.

Why would they put out artwork with bots on it that yet arent in the game just to tease us that they are never coming? Makes zero sense from a business standpoint.
  • Hopefully this means new bots are coming back.
    edited February 2019
    There's something on Rodimus, I can't tell, someone mind telling me?
    5dn61lyf8eo4.png
    Hopefully this means new bots are coming back.

You see the adopted stance of the Mods?
    Whenever the question is on new content (like this thread and the other with the same title), they dodge, evade, enter the Immortality stage, etc.
    Whenever the question is on revamped old content or just for fun, they multi-reply, pin the thread and encourage us to brainstorm.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    5dn61lyf8eo4.png

You talking about the elf looking face on his hood?
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    5dn61lyf8eo4.png

You talking about the elf looking face on his hood?

that's gnot a gnelf.