Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Strategy

What do you think is the most efficient way to get Shark Crystals?
Forge the shark with no upgrades?
Max them before you forge them?
Ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Make sure your sig is close to 100
    And definitely maxing the Shark with ore, sparks, and gold is a must
    I Forged my 4star Sharks awhile back they all were on rank3 it may have been a bad move but I used my T3 Class and T2 Alpha on my 5stars so it worked out 💪
    If you’re working on 5stars or other 4stars don’t use all your resources on sharks 🦈 I hope this helps bro
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Difference between absolutely nothing 3* and a 3* R4 is DOUBLE, or thereabouts.
    YMMV if it's duped or sig'd.

So 1x 3* (flat) is ~400x 4* shards
    1x 3* max is ~1000x 4* shards.

Bear in mind they cost the same to rank up
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    You get shark crystal shards for sig lvl. You also get a ton of bonus forge xp for sig lvl. I feel like some folks aren't aware of this. It's ideal to hold onto your sharks for a while and try to get that sig lvl up by either feeding them programs or duping them. There's a trade-off for using programs on sharks as you miss out on regular bot crystal shards, so its up to you. But, if you choose that route you'll have a continuous stable of sharks as they'll keep producing shark shards when you forge them away. If you can be patient and do this you'll never need another shark week again. You'll always have them.
  • asparagus wrote: »
    You get shark crystal shards for sig lvl. You also get a ton of bonus forge xp for sig lvl. I feel like some folks aren't aware of this. It's ideal to hold onto your sharks for a while and try to get that sig lvl up by either feeding them programs or duping them. There's a trade-off for using programs on sharks as you miss out on regular bot crystal shards, so its up to you. But, if you choose that route you'll have a continuous stable of sharks as they'll keep producing shark shards when you forge them away. If you can be patient and do this you'll never need another shark week again. You'll always have them.

It’s just a shame that the 2* sharks from Arena have to be claimed within the week or they’re gone. I would’ve lived off these sharks.
  • po1i9h2jvn5i.png

I opened up my first 5* Shark and got the demo. I thought it was the S-1000 lol. Nearly jumped out my chair.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited March 2019
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    For the 2*s in arena this week, I would rank them up as much as resources allow and then forge them. Repeat each day for maximum 3* shards. Then for the last two days of shark arena, keep them so they are duped. Build them up with sigs afterwards.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    the best way to do it is to level up as much as possible before the last two arenas and forge the 2* bots. Then you will get them all back and duped for sure ready for more sig programs
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited March 2019
    So right now, I am holding onto my 2*Sharkticons. Thanks to going through my lineup for Arenas once daily, I will guaranteed that all my 2* Sharkticons will have a minimum Sig Level of 30 come the end of Sharkticon Week (some could have much higher Sig Levels). I have yet to open any of my 3* Sharkticon Crystals, but I will open them after Sharkticon Week. This is where the fun begins. My goal is to forge my 2* Sharkticons into their respective 4* versions. I will then get enough shards to get multiple 3* Sharkticon Crystals, open those crystals to get some duped 3* Sharkticons, and Forge them into their respective 4* Sharkticons as well. I will not go after the S-1000 this time around; the main purpose of this Sharkticon Week is to significantly boost the Sig & Forge Levels of my 4* Sharkticons.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What's the point of boosting the forge level of a 4* Shark? You'll lose forge exp (although tiny) when these 4* Sharks are fed to 5*.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Technobot a sound strategy.
    I've been opening 4* Shark Crystals, and so far I've received 6 DUPES.
    I only have 3 Nibblers in 4* variant, in the first place.
    I've been
    Sharkti-CONNED.