Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Make Cybertron open world mode in the game

Hey guys i think it would be really awesome if they add an open world Cybertron mode in the game in the mode you can control your favorite Bot where you walking around the planet and you can find rewards and ask other players to fight visit Primus and Unicron and Omega Superime statues and do more stuffs what do you guys think?

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Megatrom wrote: »
    Hey guys i think it would be really awesome if they add an open world Cybertron mode in the game in the mode you can control your favorite Bot where you walking around the planet and you can find rewards and ask other players to fight visit Primus and Unicron and Omega Superime statues and do more stuffs what do you guys think?

One thing at a time, especially now
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited February 2019

Your device will MELT if they attempt to add that to the game, with similar standards of aesthetics.
    And prepare for a wee little 1.5GB additional space at the very least.

Your idea + Kabam programming=
    Forged to Fight/Wander Around
    2.3GB size OBB
    500Mb primary file size
    Requirements
    2.5GHz Octa core, 6GB RAM MINIMUM
    >850MHz graphics chip
    >4000mAh battery
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Your device will MELT if they attempt to add that to the game, with similar standards of aesthetics.
    And prepare for a wee little 1.5GB additional space at the very least

Lol that is ok for me i have so many space on my phone
  • Megatrom wrote: »

Have fun spending $500 every day buying a new device because that will kill you device every time. That idea is great but meant for a console or PC. Not mobile.

Have fun spending $500 every day buying a new device because that will kill you device every time. That idea is great but meant for a console or PC. Not mobile.

I already have a perfect phone for that :)
  • Megatrom wrote: »

Doesn’t mean everyone has a phone for it.

Doesn’t mean everyone has a phone for it.

If you have play Darkness Rises the game has a village mode you can visit other players if you dont believe me try the game

Dude it's not about space.
    Even a 2009 Android 2.0 phone had 32GB SD Cards.
    I'm talking dedicated memory to run.
    And no, even if your device has 8GB RAM it'll take a right proper kicking.
    And even if you've the latest, awesomest device, that level of sandbox gaming will tax every unit in your SoC.
    What you're asking is console/PC level.

Unless they make it totally 480p and tone down the effects

Dude it's not about space.
    Even a 2009 Android 2.0 phone had 32GB SD Cards.
    I'm talking dedicated memory to run.
    And no, even if your device has 8GB RAM it'll take a right proper kicking.
    And even if you've the latest, awesomest device, that level of sandbox gaming will tax every unit in your SoC.
    What you're asking is console/PC level.

Unless they make it totally 480p and tone down the effects

How about a village mode? That would be interseting
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Maybe just play another game if you like that style of play?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Golden Disk Theft Auto, Predacon style

Now imagine wrapping your hands around that to play F2F.
    Comfy, I'M SURE
    @Megatrom they're FINALLY releasing TF: Online for Western and RoW markets.
    Out by Q2 2019.
    Keep an eye out for THAT.
    Word of advice:
    4-8GB RAM, SD630 or Helio P60 MINIMUM and an EXTERNAL 10000mAh Power Bank.
    And 1080p IPS (not AMOLED)
    @Megatrom they're FINALLY releasing TF: Online for Western and RoW markets.
    Out by Q2 2019.
    Keep an eye out for THAT.
    Word of advice:
    4-8GB RAM, SD630 or Helio P60 MINIMUM and an EXTERNAL 10000mAh Power Bank.
    And 1080p IPS (not AMOLED)

That is great news did they realise the trailer?
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Now imagine wrapping your hands around that to play F2F.
    Comfy, I'M SURE

They'll need to invent stretchy pockets for all your pants to house that thing. Also, does it just explode when you drop it on the ground, like a Tesla does when you crash it?
  • This would be great to see, on a console. Closest you’ll get on mobile device is the maps here or TF earth wars.

There’s a reason I’m playing this game for my TF fix though, huge roster or not in EW
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    The village mode in darkness rises is way different than open world for sure. Its a very small space with only a couple things to do so that isn't impossible, but as Bard said, one thing at a time is best. There's so many other features they need to work on for this game to keep the content improving. The "village mode" is extremely boring and really adds nothing to the actual game, its just a place to see who's online and chat
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Golden Disk Theft Auto, Predacon style

xq6ehsiwe051.jpg
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2019

There is a game like that... It's called Fall of Cybertron.

What you're asking is to change the core of the game completely. This is a 1v1 fighting game, not an open world RPG/Dungeon crawler.

I don't even know why I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't more obvious troll posting.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    Manthro wrote: »

What you're asking is to change the core of the game completely. This is a 1v1 fighting game, not an open world RPG/Dungeon crawler.

I don't even know why I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't more obvious troll posting.

True.

I already have the game it is great game

I already have the game it is great game

Then why would you need this game to be like FOC?
    Oh god, it's real
    https://youtu.be/FJvahwBhd60