Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why I am always arena rank 1?

Why my 900k pts always gets me rank 1. I am in North America. The other people in the top rank are all lvl 40ish.

Only exception is tactical trio, where I am competing with lvl 60s

Comments

• NanoJackNanoJack Posts: 13
    Is your account less than a month old? If so, that is probably the reason. New players are put into an easier bracket for the resource arenas.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    NanoJack wrote: »
    Is your account less than a month old? If so, that is probably the reason. New players are put into an easier bracket for the resource arenas.

Yes it is less than a month.

Dang, once it is over, I will probably not hitting even 5% T.T

• SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    top 10% is easy to get with OK roster a little more grind so in just a month or less you’ll grow your roster and will eventaully land Top 5% with some grind and good bots so dont worry even if youre out of your beginner bracket👍
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    小龙女 wrote: »
    NanoJack wrote: »

Yes it is less than a month.

Dang, once it is over, I will probably not hitting even 5% T.T

At 900k points, you won’t even get into top 25% once you get into the main pool. Don’t worry though, if you keep growing your bots and cotinue to grind, you’ll be able to be put 1-2mil and get into top 10% — it’s a grind my friend, take advantage while you can