Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rodimus Prime??

2»

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    There's something on Rodimus, I can't tell, someone mind telling me?
    5dn61lyf8eo4.png

You talking about the elf looking face on his hood?

that's gnot a gnelf.

Warpath symbol?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    kcbg9c5jz3g1.png
    You're right, it's gnot. It's a little drunk gnome.
    Now what's could this mean?
  • Maybe its the Rodimus we deserve and not the Rodimus we need! Lol! Like this sweet thing I just got from the Vegas Toy Con earlier today!
    FEUkP3E.jpg

How much did this cost?
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    edited March 2019
    How much did this cost?
    I got it from a vendor for $65. He's also selling a Throne of the Primes (never saw before) for $120, which also has a black Optimal Optimus sitting on it. And another vendor is selling me an original Windblade for $20 and a Slipstream which is a redeco of Windblade for another $20.

I paid for the TF VIP package, so I'll be getting some cool freebies, but I'll post everything I end up buying on a new thread after the convention ends on Sunday.

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I’m going to bump this, really excited for rodimus, @Kabam Vydious got any info on him? And when is he coming? March? Or will we have another reforged month before we get him
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kitten wrote: »
    I’m going to bump this, really excited for rodimus, @Kabam Vydious got any info on him? And when is he coming? March? Or will we have another reforged month before we get him
    He's most likely coming in April. There are three unreleased 5* bots left
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    @Technobot bro I mean even it's Rodimus Prime, it's probably just a reskinned version of current TFTF Hot Rod Warrior. Like some anniversary Skin (switch on/off) for those loyal players who were around from the beginning.

You’re entitled to your pessimism and all, but this speculation really has no grounds or precedent. We already have multi universe/generation versions of bots (eg. All the Optimus Primes) and they each have their own “moves” not just skins. Let’s take current Hot Rod (who is aptly named after the Last Knight movie) and look at his SP3. It is specifically designed after his movie character. You really think it makes any sense to just have G1 Rodimus Prime (or even G1 Hot Rod) do this same move?

C’mon folks, let’s focus on the positive here and bring forward the ideas that contribute to the fun and betterment of this game.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I can't help but feel people are getting way ahead of themselves here. There has been absolutely no confirmation that Rodimus Prime is coming. Sure, it's a teaser thing, but it doesn't mean we are getting new bots or a new bot, never mind Rodimus Prime...

Whilst I want to see it happen, I think people need to relax a bit unless Kabam confirm otherwise.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    I can't help but feel people are getting way ahead of themselves here. There has been absolutely no confirmation that Rodimus Prime is coming. Sure, it's a teaser thing, but it doesn't mean we are getting new bots or a new bot, never mind Rodimus Prime...

Whilst I want to see it happen, I think people need to relax a bit unless Kabam confirm otherwise.

You just gave me a horrible realization.
    DaveJL wrote: »

It's just a recreation of the movie poster isn't it? Everybody is buzzing about Rodimus and barely any mention of the car on the left.

People need to slowwwwww down

It's just a recreation of the movie poster isn't it? Everybody is buzzing about Rodimus and barely any mention of the car on the left.

Oh, I know it's a recreation of a poster, it's just that I suddenly realized that there's a piece of evidence that MAY prove you right. I'm not going to reveal it though.

Also the bot on the left is another Arcee, just like how there are 4 Cyclonuses (Cycloni?). Remeber, multiple realities and stuff.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

Oh, I know it's a recreation of a poster, it's just that I suddenly realized that there's a piece of evidence that MAY prove you right. I'm not going to reveal it though.

Also the bot on the left is another Arcee, just like how there are 4 Cyclonuses (Cycloni?). Remeber, multiple realities and stuff.

That is actually g1 wheelie if you look it up. Spitting image.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019

2 months ago Kabam Miike said no new bots at this time
    Please stop telling us that we should stop chatting about Rodimus it’s exciting
    On Kabam’s 1st Anniversary Blaster came out on a poster so Rodimus could do the same please don’t take the joy from our hearts @DaveJL
    Kabam team likes to see everyone chat and have fun don’t spoil our moment @DaveJL please 😊

Come on, spill the beans bro.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited March 2019
    Since they announce the generic chips, all changes we saw are either revamped/recycled or simple adjustment on the numeric scale. This can be done by asking a programmer of MCOC to change various constants in the source code in their leisure time and hire a part-time artist to draw the banner for 'trio' crystals.

The new movie poster looks like Marcelo's work. But it's possible he didn't pay attention to whether Rodimus is in the game. He was away since the Blaster-stomping splash.

The bot balance? It can be done by cranking up the attack rating of Mixdaddy and Hound etc. Simple task too.

By the way, the mods keep saying they are 'not at the liberty' to say this or that. But IIRC we have seen:
    * image link hint
    * Kickback and relax hint
    * Jazz hint
    * Tomato hint

So was Miike fired for dropping those hints?
    What I really don't understand is why people are looking past what we assumed to be the problem in the first place, being licensing. The only way it is possible is if Kabam are actually allowed to add him in to the game by whomever holds those rights. I sincerely hope that rights aren't the issue and it was just some sort of staffing issue or development snag or brief disagreement that has been resolved, but they obviously still have devs working on it, so who knows...

I really do sincerely hope that the game returns to how it was with new characters coming out, but don't assume Kabam can just do whatever they want when it comes to character releases
  • Just cleaned this thread up a lot, folks. Let's be kind, courteous, and on topic, please. There are ways to disagree with one another without being rude.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Just cleaned this thread up a lot, folks. Let's be kind, courteous, and on topic, please. There are ways to disagree with one another without being rude.

Yeah let’s be kind and celebrate the coming of rodimus ;)
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Just cleaned this thread up a lot, folks. Let's be kind, courteous, and on topic, please. There are ways to disagree with one another without being rude.
    Thank you buddy 😁
    Kitten wrote: »

Yeah let’s be kind and celebrate the coming of rodimus ;)

I sure hope so 😁👍
  • GET OUT OF THE WAY, HOT ROD