Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Overpowered bots?

Which bots do you think have an unfair advantage over the others? I think megatronus is slightly overpowered

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    Sharkticons are extremely overpowered, especially the unduped ones. Why did Kabam put so many of them on Special Mission nodes in the first place? Just think about it.
    Simple, it’s because they’re extremely broken to the point that you have to spend energon on revives to beat them.
    More Sharks = More revives = More energon = More money

They’re so overpowered that Kabam had to give them low stats otherwise they’ll break the game

Megatronus is super weak, that is why his stats are so high. It’s called balancing, folks
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Sharkticons are extremely overpowered, especially the unduped ones. Why did Kabam put so many of them on Special Mission nodes in the first place? Just think about it.
    Simple, it’s because they’re extremely broken to the point that you have to spend energon on revives to beat them.

Hound and mixdaddy are the only bots that can easily beat these pesky sharks
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

They’re so overpowered that Kabam had to give them low stats otherwise they’ll break the game

Megatronus is super weak, that is why his stats are so high. It’s called balancing, folks

I always thought Primal was the weakest one. That Beast Purification synergy is god-awful
  • But, to keep the thread on track, there isn't really an Overpowered Bot. I will maybe say that on the Defensive side, Megatronous can be a tad bit OP, along with Wheeljack, but that's only of they have some Mods.

Some bots can be greater than others such as Primal, Megatron, Optimus, and Megatronous. But it's justifiable beacuse the first 3 are the faction leaders and the last one is well, a God.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Scorponok seems a bit OP for what he is. His movements also seem too quick, i.e. after a heavy attack he can move almost instantly and it can't be countered.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gunz0 wrote: »

I always thought Primal was the weakest one. That Beast Purification synergy is god-awful

Sadly yes :(
    Grimlock and Grindor on the other hand are absolutely broken
  • Shut up, all of you. Don't give Kabam ideas.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    OP to play as: megatronus, nanojack, og prime with rat synergy, og mega with shockboy synergy, jazz , beasts with purification synergy there’s lots more too

OP to fight against: bloody sharks, megatronus, bludgeon or grindor if you don’t have a armour breaker, SCORPONOK, GRR! and cheetor
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    edited March 2019
    Og prime with rat synergy, megatronus. Both monstrous bots while at the same time amongst the best healers.
    Also rat and nanojack because of their healing abilities. But none of them are overwhelmingly over powered like a few certain bots were in mcoc and they aren't answers to everything. What I hope to see is for kabam to give players more access to them and to create new situations/bots that compete with them.