Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should they make Quintessa playable character ?

I think it would be badass to see Quintessa in the game her powers are amazing and make her SP3 to summon infernocus to crush the enemy while shes laughingux2jmk6lke2f.png
and her SP1 and SP2 would be energy attacks and stun the enemy for 3 seconds

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Theres a character suggestion thread already.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    I agree the movie was bad but having her in rooster to show her true powers that would be really cool
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Pretty sure there's a thread for this
    Megatrom wrote: »
    I think it would be badass to see Quintessa in the game her powers are amazing and make her SP3 to summon infernocus to crush the enemy while shes laughingux2jmk6lke2f.png

Seriousl
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Where? Can you send the link? If you mean the suggest thread i know about that i just need to know if she will be added and i dont know who is this jerk always spam my posts for no reason
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2019
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest

Seriousl

Where? Can you send the link? If you mean the suggest thread i know about that i just need to know if she will be added and i dont know who is this jerk always spam my posts for no reason
    I also got flagged for spam on 2 of your threads. Hmmm... I wonder who the flagger was
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest

Seriousl

I also got flagged for spam on 2 of your threads. Hmmm... I wonder who the flagger was

Whoever is i really get sick of it it being a jerk spammed other posts
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Seriousl

Whoever is i really get sick of this person always troll posts
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    In b4 close
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited March 2019

I flagged this because
    1. theres character suggestion thread for this.
    2. Everyone knows no new bots will be released until further post from kabam.
    so threads like this are nothing but spam or click baits

Slayer wrote: »

I flagged this because
    1. theres character suggestion thread for this.
    2. Everyone knows no new bots will be released until further post from kabam.
    so threads like this are nothing but spam or click baits

Well i am new person on this forum what do you expect
    edited March 2019
    @Megatrom , I've read many of your posts.
    You and @DreamBliss really ought to endear yourselves a wee bit better.
    Just friendly advice.

There are MANY replies to your and the other fella's queries from punters new and old. Sometimes (ok, most times) they're genuinely helpful, yet you 2 persist with your perceived lack of usable info/justice/responses.

I don't get you two.

I mean absolutely no hostility, take it as you may.
    In real life, this niggley and entitled behavior really won't bode well for you.
    Just friendly advice.

There are MANY replies to your and the other fella's queries from punters new and old. Sometimes (ok, most times) they're genuinely helpful, yet you 2 persist with your perceived lack of usable info/justice/responses.

I don't get you two.

In real life, this niggley and entitled behavior really won't bode well for you.

So you want me to post my fav bots in thw suggestion thread only?
    Just friendly advice.

I don't get you two.

There are 2 threads.
    "Hello my old friend" , for fave bots, toys, etc.
    AND
    "Character Suggestions", for...

Which is enough.
    Just friendly advice.

I don't get you two.

There are 2 threads.
    "Hello my old friend" , for fave bots, toys, etc.
    AND
    "Character Suggestions", for...

Which is enough.

Ok my apoligise for that i didnt know the rules